Opinion Rodrigo Duterte says Priests are Gay and Catholic church should just let them have boyfriends

He is attacking them because they are criticizing his brutal dictatorial behavior.

BUT he is also right to large degree, in that the church should just do away with celibacy and allow priests to have partners. And there is a huge problem with pedophilia and the church. Pedos are attracted to jobs that put them in close contact with their victims, one such profession is the church. Society in developing countries gives priests too much deference and respect, which facilitates the abuse priests engage in.
The only reason the priests are attacking him is because this is the president where the church has no control over....

The only reason the priests are attacking him is because this is the president where the church has no control over....
No one needs the catholic church. All you need is the block voting might of the philippinians' scientology: iglesia ni cristo.

Priests, and homosexuals don't molest at any higher rate than general population (school teachers have a notably higher rates of sexually abusing children) so this is an odd ploy considering the Filipinos are one of the most hardcore Catholic groups around.

Got to Wonder how accurate the numbers are when the church covers for pedos

He said he was molested. Maybe that’s the reason he’s angry.
He's angry because the church tries to counter him at every turn. That and the church is bias towards the old administration.

The guy rules and I can't believe we have progressive filipinos on sherdog wanting abortion laws.

Being gay and having sex with children are not necessarily the same thing though.
True but their is no denying that those with a homosexual erotic development are over-represented in sex crimes committed against children.

He does deserve to be criticized though, because of all the civil rights violations he engages in.

He does deserve to be criticized though, because of all the civil rights violations he engages in.
which civil rights violations? Just because he's being accused doesn't mean it's true...

which civil rights violations? Just because he's being accused doesn't mean it's true...

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-38345746/philippines-rodrigo-duterte-i-killed-three-men

Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte: 'I killed three men'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/28/sin-extrajudicial-killings-admits-philippines-duterte/

Rodrigo Duterte, the Philippine president, has admitted for the first time that extrajudicial killings have taken place during his government’s bloody crackdown on drugs, fuelling existing demands from rights groups for an international probe.

Mr Duterte, who is known for his provocative, expletive-ridden statements, made his surprise confession on Thursday while speaking to government officials at the presidential palace when he said he had challenged the military to remove him if they were not satisfied with his leadership.

“I told the military, what is my fault? Did I steal even one peso?” Mr. Duterte said. “My only sin is the extrajudicial killings.”

Couldn't believe this guy graduated from San Beda.

So you don’t believe he was molested?
He could've been but saying that the source of his vitriol is from this molestation? Eh...He wasn't as critical of them when he was a mayor.

Liking children does not equal liking men, duh.
It has probably mutch more connected to the power dynamic in the kid-priest relationship.

It's honestly a lot more complicated than that.

We're talking about "twinky" later teen or teen choir boys that get preyed upon a lot of the time. That's still sick-fark territory by all accounts, but greatly complicates the already sordid narratives.

It’s not that they are gay it’s that the stupid ass church won’t let men marry, they aren’t supposed to even have sex and they know they can get away with it. Put straight priest in the place of gay priest and the story stays the same only girls are now the victims.

They have chosen to be priests, in that they might know God in a closer respect, anyone who enters the priesthood does not "turn pedo" or "rapist" due to a lack of comely virgins to plant their seed in.

That's been a common trope, but sociologically and morally bankrupt.

Putting that aside, let's try a logical test on the theory:

Which is more likely?

A. That men looking for power and influence over young boys, girls, what have you go looking for ways to get access to young boys, girls ECT. in a position of power.

Or -

B. Man joins the priesthood, discovers there are no hot babes, and immediately goes for the nearest nun, altar boy, or festive looking goat.

I would wager the answer is "A" 99 out of 100 times. As is further evidenced by the nature of the cover ups - once a tolerant bureaucratic wing of closeted, and in other cases, pedophile priests emerged they developed and cultivated their influence in various Vatican enclaves and promoted sympathizers and allies in various wings of the dioceses.

To the extent that Pope Francis reintroduced some quite questionable figures on the gay priest and pedo priest front in order to sure up support, Pope Benedict retained a few ugly figures as well. All in the nature of what the church should not be, politics.

@Devout Pessimist
(Note: I am not a Catholic but being a bit theologically minded have followed the situation as closely as I can.)

Something is really wrong with that man.
Are
Ah Pomelo Panelo.. he will say its just a joke some one should tell him if the president wants to Joke he should just join his fellow sex abuser Tito Soto in Eat Bulaga and become a clown.

I notice as time goes by Dutertes cabinet,appointees becomes more hardcore. God forbid that Bongoloid wins a senate seat but I am already skeptical of Philipline elections.
are all the the dudes on eat bulaga rapists? I watch that with my girl and enjoy the baklash segment. Some of the female hosts do have a dead eye look goin on.

The Catholic priesthood has been a secret homosexual society for a long time. It's got a huge problem with gay pedophilia, and that doesn't even take into account all the active homosexuals who aren't into pedophilia. It's not a problem with the average Catholic though. There's also a much higher percentage of pedophilia in the homosexual population compared to the straight population, regardless of what the left tell us.

Last edited:
I think a lot of them are gay. I think marriage to women should be PREFERRED for priests moving forward, with cheating resulting in defrocking etc...

Enough is enough. It's not normal to agree to repress your sexuality for a job. It hasn't helped them do that job better. I believe at this point a majority are gay, and tgat that it should change. I would say it's likely a high number were molested themselves, and have a desire to express that sexuality they experienced with the next generation.

Are

are all the the dudes on eat bulaga rapists? I watch that with my girl and enjoy the baklash segment. Some of the female hosts do have a dead eye look goin on.

One of the host and the other is known for his loaded double meaning rude jokes and often times gets suspended by the TV regulation bored was accused of raping an actress back in the 70s or 80s I don't like the baklash segment so much ugly fat gays,

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back