Opinion Rodrigo Duterte says Priests are Gay and Catholic church should just let them have boyfriends

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

The Filipino President admit that he was molested by a priest in his youth.

'Most of them are gay': Rodrigo Duterte calls on the Catholic Church to allow its 'useless' priests to have boyfriends

'Only I can say bishops are sons of b*****s, damn you. That is true. Most of them are gay,' he said.

'These bishops that you guys have, kill them. They are useless fools. All they do is criticise,' Duterte said.

• Duterte made the comments at a groundbreaking ceremony in Manila on Friday
  • The Filipino President has previously said 'almost 90 per cent' of priests are gay
  • Last month he also called on citizens to 'kill' priests in a speech at his palace
'They should come out in the open, cancel celibacy and allow them to have boyfriends.'

Duterte, who is a practicing Catholic, has previously spoken openly about his childhood abuse at the hands of a priest.

It comes just a month after Duterte said in a speech at the Presidential Palace in the Phillippines that Catholic priests are 'useless fools' who should be 'killed'.

Duterte's strong remarks are believed to have been made in response to the Catholic church's opposition to his government's ongoing war on drugs, which has left thousands dead.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Church-allow-useless-priests-boyfriends.html

An open dialogue between Duterte and Trump would be amazing

Being gay and having sex with children are not necessarily the same thing though.

525-duterte-640.jpg

He surely does not express himself using complicate metaphors.

Duterte is an angry lunatic who is saying this to be hateful, but he is not completely off base. There is a gay mafia in the Catholic Church that is facilitating the sex abuse of children.

th

I'm pastor Frank and this is my boyfriend Timmy.

It's cool. I always help him with his clothes.

After services we are going out for pizza with the fellas.

Back