Opinion Rodrigo Duterte says Priests are Gay and Catholic church should just let them have boyfriends

We might keep in mind a lot of this is not pedophilia.

It is for the most part older creepy men in powerful places preying on late to middle age teens. The undercurrents of this are many.

We might keep in mind a lot of this is not pedophilia.

It is for the most part older creepy men in powerful places preying on late to middle age teens. The undercurrents of this are many.
True and several studies have alluded to the importance of opportunity to commit these heinous sex crimes as a driving force and not necessary pedophilia.

True and several studies have alluded to the importance of opportunity to commit these heinous sex crimes as a driving force and not necessary pedophilia.

Certainty, certainly.

Like when Harvey Weinstien went looking for power, and so many more like him in Hollywood, politics, priesthoods, and anywhere you find the privileged.

Was it not on his mind, that he wanted something? Many times, a hunter does not care if his territory is mountain or plain, its the game he is after.

lost me at Filipino.

I focus my attention on things that matter.

Like my butter tray was empty so i had to go in the freezer and thaw out an new stick of butter.

Thats what is more important than whatever the Filipino president says.

lost me at Filipino.

I focus my attention on things that matter.

Like my butter tray was empty so i had to go in the freezer and thaw out an new stick of butter.

Thats what is more important than whatever the Filipino president says.

Important = ?

Rich, powerful, cheeky??

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-38345746/philippines-rodrigo-duterte-i-killed-three-men

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/28/sin-extrajudicial-killings-admits-philippines-duterte/

Couldn't believe this guy graduated from San Beda.

He could've been but saying that the source of his vitriol is from this molestation? Eh...He wasn't as critical of them when he was a mayor.
His disregard for due process, support for death squads.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-38345746/philippines-rodrigo-duterte-i-killed-three-men

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/28/sin-extrajudicial-killings-admits-philippines-duterte/

Couldn't believe this guy graduated from San Beda.

He could've been but saying that the source of his vitriol is from this molestation? Eh...He wasn't as critical of them when he was a mayor.
Why wasn't he convicted? That wasn't a confession. That was a statement....
tenor.gif

If a priest is a practicing homosexual, and won't repent, he should be fired.

They need to let priests marry women though. It's an unbiblical requirement to make them be celibate.
Honest question rip, is it the view of the church that all homosexuality is a sin and then requires repentance. Or is it just the priests?
Can two men who aren't priests have sex without it being a sin? Even if they are married?

Here's a thought :
Just not give a toss about the Church and Catholicism. Embrace rationalism , and native beliefs if one seeks cultural identification.

Western Europe has become very irreligious over the past few decades.

So, when is Interpol going to do an investogation/audit on the Catholic Church?

Or does being the world's smallest country (and therefore, the Pope a head of state), mean they get a certain amount of immunity from investigations?

I'm just wondering when we will have a "What the FBI did to FILA" type investigation within the money, influence, and power the Catholic Church has in moving their criminal priests around.

They should disband the catholic cult all together. Pedaling lies, false hope, corruption and child sex for centuries.

Honest question rip, is it the view of the church that all homosexuality is a sin and then requires repentance. Or is it just the priests?
Can two men who aren't priests have sex without it being a sin? Even if they are married?

Homosexuality is an “abomination” according to the Bible which is “according to the Bible” punishable by death.

Back