Rockhold: Weidman beating old men.

Rocholds opponents were old but still younger than Weidmans. Luke makes a valid point.

Rockhold got KO'd by one of these "old Brazilians", and he beat one to get the title shot. I hope he gets humble by The Chris.

Could be a real fun fight. Let's not forget that Vitor was over 9000 then, and taking everyone's head off. That said, Jesus Chris spanks the surfer for not joining the team.

didn't some old guy kick him in the face a couple years back?........ vitor should be pumped of all the steroids he
needs to kick this guy in the face again.

I have Rockhold in this one. I think he will give Chris a beat down. He is very fast and dynamic. I think he will stuff TD from Weidman.

well played. At first I almost thought you were serious.

1, 2, and 5 go to Jacare. The only reason Rockhold was in that fight is because Jacare gassed after easily controlling the first two rounds. After that fight, Jacare lost a little but of muscle and his cardio has looked great ever since. Back then everyone knew the formula for beating Jacare: weather the storm. Rockhold did but I still feel like he gave up that last round.

Weidman and Rockhold are both fantastic fighters. They are definitely in the top three.

I'm just wondering when people are going to accept that this is Jacare's belt and he's definitely going to get it when he FINALLY gets his chance.

I gave Rockhold the last three rounds. Fightmetric seems to agree. http://blog.fightmetric.com/2011/09/rockhold-vs-jacare-official-fightmetric.html

You can make excuses for Jacare but remember that Rockhold hadn't fought in 1.7 years. That's a long time to go without fighting and then he gets thrown to Jacare. It was amazing how well he did after such a long layoff.

well, he's obviously shown he doesn't need finesse with this style. I'm sure wonderboy has noticed.

The two holes I've see are that he eats many punches/strikes which will cost him at 205 and his cardio is not superior to other fighters.

good for him trying to promote the fight..

funny is that he is actually eating his own shit with these comments..

anyway, it will be good fight..

Weidman by TKO, then we enter new era, Humble-Luke one..

Lol, he beat Anderson twice, Rockhold and Weidman have two shared opponents, not something to use against him.

LR unbearable person. i can't stand him
i really hope CW give him a lesson and beat the shit out of him

Back