Rockhold: Weidman beating old men.

And what the hell has Rockhold been doing?

In all fairness, TRT Vitor murders Weidman.

He's just such a dick now. And I don't buy it at all. His trash talk doesn't sound in the least bit genuine. Weidman will beat the living piss out of him. Can't wait

Rockhold isn't exactly wrong. Although not their fault, Weidman and Jones have had a similar path. Both have fought mostly guys in their mid to late 30s throughout their career. With Jones, as soon as he fought someone his age and size in Gustaffson, he had problems.

It'll be interesting to see if Weidman has similar problems when he faces Rockhold which on paper should be his equal.

The part when he said, weidman had many holes in his game, was wrong.. If weidman had holes, dont you think belfort, silva or machida would have exploited them.. yes chris got hit, its called being in a fight against a HOFer, ur gonna get hit..

Despite rogan screaming to the top of his lungs getting the haters amped up, chris has never been wobbled or dropped, his distance is perfect, he has aggressive striking, wrestling and subs.. No hole here..

I don't think Rockhold will get Weidman down. Even then, Weidman is a legit Black Belt, and Luke isn't gonna' have fun trying to out-grapple him.

I don't either. I think Chris takes this fairly comfortably no matter where it goes.

Weidman by Maelstrom destruction.

so is he inferring that vitor was young when he beat him, but old by the time Weidman had gotten to him?

He's inferring that Machida got younger when they fought.

I used to like Luke but he and his butt buddy DC have got really annoying lately. I hope they both lose their next matches and drink a tall glass of humble.

Weidman is undefeated for a reason, and it's not "old Brazilians".

He's solid all over, tough as nails, and so far, no one has "exposed" him.

I do expect him to shoot though on Rockholdt, and keep him pinned and GnP him to a 2nd round finish by stoppage.

Machida exposed weidman's gas tank.

Belford cracked weidman

Belfort flurried on Weidman, Weidman blocked almost all of Vitor's punches, and Vitor gassed, just as The Chris planned.

CHris beat the non cheating steroid Belfort

That's why that fight was postponed and CHris camp complained about TRT use of Vitor, to make sure they fought non cheator Belfort

CHris beat the non cheating steroid Belfort

That's why that fight was postponed and CHris camp complained about TRT use of Vitor, to make sure they fought non cheator Belfort
It is not The Chris' fault that The Vitor does the TRT.

weidman by ko

he's 10x tougher than rockhold, rockhold used to be likeable..what happened?

In english, you use to like rockhold till he called your idol old. Sounds like him being honest. I like him more. But The Chris is still going to beat him.

So looking forward to this fight. I really can’t pick it. Both are the best two middleweights that have ever been in the division IMO. Both in their prime. it’s the Fedor/CroCop of MW fights as far as I’m concerned

Back