Rockhold: Weidman beating old men.

The Vitor that Weidman fought was not he Vitor that Rockhold fought.

Love how people in hindsight pretend like beating Silva twice and topping Machida/Belfort isn't a big deal. Still though this fight is awesome. Can't wait.
If any of those guys had beaten Weidman, no-one would have said anything about their age, only how great they are. When he beats them, they're old and worthless all of a sudden.

That same old guy would've beat the fuck out of Weidman if he was still on steroids like he was when he fought Rockhold in Brazil.
We'll never know. I think Vitor still gets floored and disposed of. TRT, or no.

I doubt either guy can hold the other down, unless rocked or gassed.

I expect a stand up battle.

Weidman by UD.

Aren't Bisping and Machida both over 35.

Not sure where Luke is coming from

So Luke's athleticism and finesse are going to beat Weidman. Ok, I wanna see this.

Here we go! We need some talk here cause both these 2 guys are boring as hell personality wise.

For real..

And I thought Weidman was taking lessons from Conor on how to sell a fight. Haven't heard anything to hype up this fight.

Rockhold got KO'd by one of these "old Brazilians", and he beat one to get the title shot. I hope he gets humble by The Chris.

Came to say this. I know he wants to hype the fight, but he has to know that this statement makes himself look bad.

Chris Weidman is going to send Rockhold straight to hell.

They way Rockhold has fought / looked since the Vitor fight is extremely impressive.

I actually think Rockhold is correct in his statements and will win.

The only person unaccounted for is Jacare but Rockhold has already beat him. Yoel Romero is older than all of them except Vitor.

you are mistaken. they are in fact the very same vitor belfort.

How is that even possible?

How can one man possibly be the same man?

Is this to do with those wormholes I've been hearing about?

Intelligent tactic. Smart choice of words. Not too rehearsed either.

Back