Robert Green trying to suck up to the British fans was just pathetic….

DiazSlap

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Telling the Manchester fans that they are awesome (while they are literally singing for Paddy) and saying he loves the “real men” of Manchester was highly suspicious and sad.

I know Sherdud hates Paddy but i hope Paddy chokes out Bobby and does that dance….

Reactions: HHJ
King Robert Green the third, doesn't need to suck up to fans.

I just hope Robert has been taking his TDD serious leading up to this fight. He’s had the time to prepare

I am not familiar with his training habits, who his stable of partners are, and how disciplined he is these days

I thought it was hilarious that at the presser Both Paddy and Green ended up being like "yeah its not personal at all and we'll share a drink after the fight" when like less then a day ago they were trading barbs calling each other fucking idiots and worse haha, like come on guys break the kayfabe after the fight not before.

This one had bad blood no glove touch fun written all over it but they killed that at the presser.

I suppose, but I feel like that's just Green; kind of an oddball. For what it's worth, I know some folks who have met Green and they say he's a real genuine/nice guy.

I suppose, but I feel like that's just Green; kind of an oddball. For what it's worth, I know some folks who have met Green and they say he's a real genuine/nice guy.
I just hope he's a good landlord.

He might be but his persona is very obnoxious and he comes across as a guy with no charisma who thinks he has it.

I thought it was hilarious that at the presser Both Paddy and Green ended up being like "yeah its not personal at all and we'll share a drink after the fight" when like less then a day ago they were trading barbs calling each other fucking idiots and worse haha, like come on guys break the kayfabe after the fight not before.

This one had bad blood no glove touch fun written all over it but they killed that at the presser.
fighting-dogs-dogs (1).gif

He might be but his persona is very obnoxious and he comes across as a guy with no charisma who thinks he has it.

Very accurate…he tries hard to be a Diaz brother but has like 1/1000th the fans. 🤷‍♂️

I mean, this guy Green came from some fucked up circumstances … he’s overshot his potential at this point. In all reality he’s lucky he’s not dead or in jail. For him to be a little awkward cause he gets punched in the head, smokes ganja all day and had a fucked up life…. is normal.

I mean, this guy Green came from some fucked up circumstances … he’s overshot his potential at this point. In all reality he’s lucky he’s not dead or in jail. For him to be a little awkward cause he gets punched in the head, smokes ganja all day and had a fucked up life…. is normal.
There is still time for the dead or jail part… 😂

It's because it's forced and he just ain't got it. I honestly would probably be a fan if he just talked normal

Usually he’s more chill but he was trying to put on wayyy too much this press conference…. I don’t know if it’s the smoke or the head shots but he seemed out of it.

It’s looking like a ez Paddy W to me.

Usually he’s more chill but he was trying to put on wayyy too much this press conference…. I don’t know if it’s the smoke or the head shots but he seemed out of it.

It’s looking like a ez Paddy W to me.
Like I remember him from his earlier fights and know he's at least a fun fighter to watch. Then I saw some press conference or post fight from one his recent fights and I'm like holy shit this guy is awful to listen to someone take his mic away hahahaha

He ain't no Mitch "Blood" Green, I will tell you that.

Back