Robbie Lawler vs. Matt Brown announced as main event of UFC on FOX 12 (Poll)

Depending on the odds I may throw a little bit of money on brown because you never know

One of the Brown faithfuls pulling for him till the end.

Brown tko round 3-5.

Kinda sad because I wanna see them both fight for the title but I got Lawler! Dude takes no breaks.

I still believe, dammit. Clinging to the side of the Matt Brown Warwagon and enjoying the bumpy ride.

Brown definitely does not deserve Lawler. Look at Lawler's wins including his beatdown of Hendricks and then look at Brown.

Huge for Brown if he wins but I see Lawler smashing him.

7 fight winning streak and he doesn't deserve Lawler? Who would you put against him smart guy?

Hellz yeah!! Ruthless coming for that Hendricks rematch.

MGBradDance.gif

Oh man... my body is SO NOT READY FOR THIS.

Brown is my favorite WW but I think Robbie is the best WW in the world.

Robbie will probably win and the elitist Brown haters/doubters will finally get their "I told you so!" moment, even though Robbie would probably beat any and all WWs in the world right now.

War both guys!

If Brown makes it competitive some of you elitist fans need to give him some fucking respect.

Makes too much sense not to happen. Can't wait.

Wow.

Another quick turnaround for Robbie. Can't wait for this!

Why this fight now? Feels unfair to Brown especially if Robbie goes on to win the title.

Voted Lawler but man, hope this fight turns out like it should

Brown vs Lombard meant we would have definitely had a new challenger for the title.

I'm tired of the same guys fighting either immediately or after just one fight.

Even if Lawler wins, he will have had two wins against top-ranked opponents since his last fight fir the title, which was a razor-thin decision that many thought he won.

It's not his fault the champ is inactive.

Also, "guaranteed" title shots are anything but guaranteed in the UFC. Shit happens all the time. It all depends on timing and how and when everyone else in the division wins.

I know it isn't likely but lets just say the Winner in Lawler vs. Brown puts on a boring "safe" display to win the fight and Lombard/Woodley win their next fight in explosive fashion. There will likely be some line-jumping that goes on. It happens all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back