Robbie Lawler vs. Matt Brown announced as main event of UFC on FOX 12 (Poll)

I think Robbie knows that he made one mistake with Hendricks... His lack of killer instinct(which he rarely lacks). It wasn't quite there when he had Johny hurt, but I think he's going to turn it on real hard against Brown in the 1st round...

You actually watch that Stungun fight? Could have gone either way.

I love how everyone talks about the talent of Robbie Lawler now. 2 years ago, noone talked about him at all. Same guy, just a little smarter.

I did watch the Stungun fight, and i thought Stungun won. Maybe it is me, but i do not buy this Matt Brown hype train. Maybe because i remember him losing 4 out of 5 fights by submission from 2010 to 2011 to guys like Brian Foster, Seth Baczynski, Chris Lytle, and Ricardo Almeida. Beating guys like Mein, Swick, Luis Ramos and Erick Silva is not that impressive, since none are top ten fighters. If Brown got hurt by Silva, then he will be in a lot of pain this saturday. Lawler will finish this guy and face off against Hendricks later in the year.

I voted Robbie because I think he will win. I won't be disappointed with either of them winning though.

Finally, SOMEONE picking Brown...sure hope you're right! :)

I like Lawler too, and I love how he's turned himself around, but Brown's been too good lately and he's had a turn around as well. Sad to see either guy lose but as a fight fan I'm happy to see this fight get made. This will be spectacular.

Matt Brown fighting for the belt would be one of the coolest moments in MMA history for me. He and Lauzon are the most exciting fighters in the history of MMA imo and this winning streak has been amazing.

It was also great to see Robbie fight for the belt and I'd like to see him get another chance...

in a year or 2 in a rematch vs. Brown!

Back