Robbie Lawler vs. Matt Brown announced as main event of UFC on FOX 12 (Poll)

Wow!! Great!!

I get the feeling nick Diaz vs brown was the preferred fight.
Dana said at the press conference that Robbie Lawler was going to take a break for a while because of moving and not seeing his kids for a long time.

Can't wait for this though. Love watching Fox cards.

If Lawler throws a few of those kicks to the body that he hit Ellenberger with it's over. He also won't gas in 2 minutes like Silva.

Brown vs Lombard meant we would have definitely had a new challenger for the title.

I'm tired of the same guys fighting either immediately or after just one fight.

Well... this would be after two?

It was a close fight and since he has finished Ellenberger, while challenging Matt Brown who is on a seven fight win streak.

Well, that was a nice ride for Matt Brown...hope he enjoyed it.

I've got Lawler ftw. Matt Brown is tough is nails but I think Robbie's tougher, and he has better boxing and hits harder.

Ummm.... This will be two fights for Lawler, and it was a great fight first time around with JH, so I'm willing to watch it again. Besides who doesnt want to see Lawler get the belt. He's improved so much over the years, and he's certainly paid his dues.

You're right, it's 2 fights. My mistake.

Such a great matchup. JBG will be pleased.

JBG? Jon Bones Gones?

hf.gif

Brown vs Lombard meant we would have definitely had a new challenger for the title.

I'm tired of the same guys fighting either immediately or after just one fight.

It's a good thing that neither of these guys will be doing that then.

Good for Lawler to stay that active ! Hope it's for a title shot, the winner of that fight deserves it more than the winner of MacDonald/Woodley.

Back