Robbie Lawler vs. Matt Brown announced as main event of UFC on FOX 12 (Poll)

juddy96

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Dana White ‏@danawhite 9m

Main event for San Jose July 26th on Big FOX card is #1 ranked Robbie Lawler vs #5 Matt Brown!!!!! HOLY SHIT

Dana White ‏@danawhite 1m

Yes winner of Lawler vs Brown gets the next shot at the title

Last edited:
Robbie is going to make a ton of money in the UFC

As a big fan of both this is bittersweet.....

Main event for San Jose July 26th on Big FOX card is #1 ranked Robbie Lawler vs #5 Matt Brown!!!!! HOLY SHIT

Source

Agree with Da Boss. Potentially an amazing fight but saddened knowing that one of them has to lose.

Called this one on Sunday and was flat out told NO by someone who normally knows these things. Plans must've fallen apart for something else.

Brown vs Lombard meant we would have definitely had a new challenger for the title.

I'm tired of the same guys fighting either immediately or after just one fight.

Holy shit! Awesome. 3 BIG FIGHTS for Robbie in 4 Months. Nick Diaz- this is how you get paid in the UFC. Not sitting on the sidelines and complaining about not getting paid. Robbie will end the Matt Brown Hype Train. War Lawler!

What a fight...FOTY is a lock. Props to Lawler for being so active. That will be 3 fights in 4 months.

Dana just said the winner gets a title shot!

Poor Matt Brown. They better pay him well for this.

Sick fight. Gonna be a huge reality check for Matt Brown. Can't wait to see him staring up at the lights.

I tried to be his fan based on how well he fights, but the guy just irkes me everytime he speaks.

Back