Robbie Lawler returns to Octagon, faces Josh Koscheck at UFC 157.

Love me some Ruthless... and that is why this match up sucks. Lawler has won 3 of his last 8 fights. There is nothing exciting or logical to watching him get held down for 3 rounds.

Well, if Lawler can find a way to connect to Koscheck's chin (he has been KO'd before by Thiago), he can definitely land a knockout blow. But Koscheck is a good enough striker to settle for the takedown, and ride Lawler out to a UD with his wrestling.

Could be interesting Kos hasn't looked "good" in his last few fights, this will give him that chance.

Best of luck to Lawler but I think he's probably gonna end up getting wrestle fucked by Kos probably gonna look like a repeat of Lawler/Tim Kennedy..He could catch Kos coming in though and that's what I'm hoping for...

Robbie is damn good. So is Kos. I don't want ether of these guys to lose though. This is a good match, still.

Good to see Ruthless back in the UFC, although i got J-Kos winning.

I pray Kos tries to stand with Lawler, I would have liked to see Lawler in the UFC 3 years ago, and not at 170.

I think this fight has awesomeness all over it. I got Lawler in an upset, KO, round 1.

2lo6d02-jpg.gif

Robbie Lawler still has a lot to offer, can't wait to see him back in the UFC.

Back