Robbie Lawler returns to Octagon, faces Josh Koscheck at UFC 157.

I do not see how he can make 170 safely.

Terrible mismatch. Kos is top 10 WW, Robbie is like Top 25 MW if that. I like the guy very much but he's getting screwed over here.
Probably giving a fight to honor the rest of his contract, but don't wanna have to pay him big bucks continuously so they fed him to Kos and will be cut afterward.

at welterweight??

At middleweight right?

Terrible mismatch. Kos is top 10 WW, Robbie is like Top 25 MW if that. I like the guy very much but he's getting screwed over here.
Probably giving a fight to honor the rest of his contract, but don't wanna have to pay him big bucks continuously so they fed him to Kos and will be cut afterward.

Yeah, it's not like Kos has ever been KOed by an unranked newcomer to the UFC, let alone someone with devastating KO power and years of big fight experience.

Lawler gets eye poke twice and then knocks koscheck out cold.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I would love to see Lawler tag Koscheck with a huge left and leave him cold.

Not likely but I'd love to see it.

Pretty sure last time he was at WW was 2004, not sure how his going to make the cut, but i would love to see him KO Kos.

People seem to be over looking Robbie here. I wouldn't be surprised if Robbie pulled off the KO at all.

terrible fight for Robbie

at 170lbs vs one of the best UFC wrestler at WW?

the cut itself will leave him half dead

Cannot wait to hear Mike Goldberg say

RUTHLESS.............

Robbie Lawler

People are exaggerating Lawlers weight, he isn't that big a MW. He'll be a huge WW though.

Might be the last fight on his contract, so if he loses he won't have any bargaining power.

well if K1 kos shows, he might get koed, I mean robbie did KO manheof who would put most ww to sleep

Back