• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rob can’t finish a sandwich

As others have pointed out already, Rob wins via speed, skill and cardio.. He doesn’t have the physique of someone like Dricus or Costa.. If he did he’d be near impossible to beat for the current crop at MW..

he's a small MW and guys like costa/ddp/izzy/vettori are huge by comparison. there is no way those guys could make 170 like whittaker did.

he uses speed, skill, and cardio to win fights.
I was thinking that the whole fight but didn't want to make excuses. lol he still takes too much damage though which isn't great either.

This. Like Izzy was a finish machine. Fucking clowns.
Izzy does have signature finishes though. Wouldn’t conpare him to Whittaker Izzy is a much more prolific finisher. Whittakers last finish was jacare, Izzy finished undefeated costa, Whittaker himself and ktfo poatan in his last mw win. Also ko’d Brunson but who hasn’t lol

Costa is just an absolute tank and super durable. Rob is still powerful enough to hurt the vast majoeity of MWs.

Keep in mind that Rob's been fighting nothing but top 5-10 competition for years now. Putting these guys away isn't like getting rid of the Brunsons and Tavareses of the world.

MW has a bunch of durable dudes
Cant hate on Rob for not finishing these fucking tanks :
Vettori
Romero
Costa
Gastelum
Cannonier

He's no Ngannou, but how often do people he's beaten get finished? Romero, Vettori, Gastelum, Cannonier, Till, Costa etc aren't exactly easy to put away.
between those 5, minus till i think we can count on 1 hand how many times they have been stopped combined... Whittakers performance against Vettori was amazing... As dominant as you can be with getting a stoppage

I love Rob but hes gotta be the worst finisher ever for an all time great fighter

Tbf Costa’s notoriously tough as shit to even visibly hurt. There was no reason to think that this of all fights was the one where Rob would get another finish

Keep in mind that Rob's been fighting nothing but top 5-10 competition for years now. Putting these guys away isn't like getting rid of the Brunsons and Tavareses of the world.
i would say top 5, i think Costa or Gastellum were the lowest he has fought in a while...

Back