• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rob can’t finish a sandwich

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Someone remind me the last time he got a finish?

People seem to give him this reputation that he’s some destroyer, but Costa walked out of that fight looking as pretty as he did when he walked in.

No hate, can’t remember the last time Rob won that It wasn’t a close decision.

And when was the last time Costa finished someone?
Rockhold! Wait, no, that was Mike "the GOAT" Perry in bareknuckle. Costa and Branch are the only two guys who haven't finished Rockhold since 2015.

And when was the last time Costa finished someone?
What does this have to do with Costa, I’m just talking about Rob.

Either way, I bet Costas last finish was more recent than Rob’s , despite the fact that he hardly ever fights.

Robert has a lot of finishes before the Izzy fights. But he was never the same after that.

Someone remind me the last time he got a finish?

People seem to give him this reputation that he’s some destroyer, but Costa walked out of that fight looking as pretty as he did when he walked in.

No hate, can’t remember the last time Rob won that It wasn’t a close decision.
Who says Whittaker's a destroyer? Most people say he's a point fighter nowadays
Also he won the Vettori fight pretty clearly

I will say that whoever scored it 30-27 needs to get their eyes checked tho, Costa won the first and it should've been 29-28 across the board for Whittaker

Last edited:
374acf71e04046b7f3ac76cd2c3bd6cc.gif

Back