Movies ROAD HOUSE Starring Jake Gyllenhaal (Official Trailer)

Looks kind of shitty overall but even though I'm not big on Conor he looks pretty comfortable in front of the camera and he's selling his lines pretty well. Looks like he'll actually be one of the better parts of the movie based on what I saw in the trailer.

If connor doesn't throw a steel dolly at dalton at some point...I mean a silly golf driver? huge miss by the screenwriters.

There should be an entire fight scene where connor weaponizes multiple dollies in a warehouse. First time he appears he wheels a delivery into the bar and then throw the dolly. It's his characters calling card, he wheels a dolly around everywhere.

He makes the whole project seem like it's slapstick so I'd watch it on some edibles for the lulz but Amazon made all these promises to the people who made this film that it'd get a theatrical release then said fuck you it's going straight to streaming so I was going to skip it on principal .

Though at least Ronda isn't the lead like we almost got a few years ago.
The surprise twist is Ronda showing up last minute after all of Dalton's security dudes have been beaten to save the day. She's the Sam Elliot character and takes on the 20 minions while Dalton focuses on Conner.

I LOVE the original, but I suppose that's my thing. I really like 80s B movies. Terminator, Blood Sport, Road House, Over the Top, etc.

This looks like garbage.

Lmao at Midget Connie trying to come off as menacing.

This remake sucks.

The surprise twist is Ronda showing up last minute after all of Dalton's security dudes have been beaten to save the day. She's the Sam Elliot character and takes on the 20 minions while Dalton focuses on Conner.

Dude! Put that shit in Spoiler Tags FFS! Don't ruin the movie for the rest of us. :eek:

Update: January 25, 2024

Official Trailer for Doug Liman's ROAD HOUSE; Coming to Prime Video on March 21st

In this adrenaline-fueled reimagining of the 80s cult classic, ex-UFC fighter Dalton (Jake Gyllenhaal) takes a job as a bouncer at a Florida Keys roadhouse, only to discover that this paradise is not all it seems. Road House is open for business March 21 on Prime Video.

Its in the keys by gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got put in jail down there attempting to go see the bridge in this trailer.
The bonds man who got me out business card said the Florida keys where you come on vacation and leave on probation.

Back