Roach - "Danny Garcia 4 Pacquiao" - ARUM "Fight Possible!"

Danny will get owned in this fight. I don't know if he'll get KOed cause he's tough and can take a punch. But he Can't throw straight punches. Isn't that great of a mover either.

In fact Algieri would beat Danny.

Danny has a great chin. He walked through some serious shots from Matthysse. The only thing I'll add is that he kind of has to be tough because he's not all that hard to hit. He should probably tighten-up his defense before he moves up in weight because he could end up with serious head injuries.

Dela Hoya, mosley, JMM, Algieri, Bradley, Margarito all great chins but at one point pac hurt them. The thing about Pac is that he doesn't look for the KO if it's not there. He will keep the onslaught coming to make or break you. Everyone has a great fight plan until they get hit by his straight left. I don't sleep on Garcia but he is an easy target for pac. he is slower and he resembles the "margarito-type" boxer. Pacman is the best offensive boxer I have seen. Only 2 boxers I think will beat pac for now. JMM(again) or FM(if it happens).

Danny has a great chin. He walked through some serious shots from Matthysse. The only thing I'll add is that he kind of has to be tough because he's not all that hard to hit. He should probably tighten-up his defense before he moves up in weight because he could end up with serious head injuries.

The talk from pacs camp was PAC dropping to 140,for Danny.

Danny will get owned in this fight. I don't know if he'll get KOed cause he's tough and can take a punch. But he Can't throw straight punches. Isn't that great of a mover either.

Lol. Zab thinks his straights are pretty good.

j3.gif

j4.gif

Algieri would beat Danny at what? It certainly isn't boxing.

Danny would beat 10 years off of Algieri's life and it wouldnt be close.

Zab looked to be on his way to stopping Garcia in the 12th round of their fight.

No he didnt. In the 11th he rocked Danny. In the 12th they finished going blow for blow.

He had a good finish, and got the shit kicked out of him prior.

No he didnt. In the 11th he rocked Danny. In the 12th they finished going blow for blow.

He had a good finish, and got the shit kicked out of him prior.

Pretty much. Danny is a killer.

Translation: Danny Garcia is not Cuban

The talk from pacs camp was PAC dropping to 140,for Danny.

I know, but he'll move up eventually and the bigger guys could actually hurt him.

Here's a funny clip of Ellie being a dumbshit talking about Roach and Angel Garcia fighting, and Gabe Rosado & friends setting him straight.

Rosado: "Freddie don't give a shit. Just cuz Freddie's...(white)...don't get it fucked up. Freddie's from the hood!"

Trainer: "Freddie cold gangsta man"

Herrera is a good fighter.

I mean, he's okay. I've seen you shit on Alvarado before (in order to shit on Provo), and Alvarado beat Herrera.

Herrera is just an okay fighter. He shouldn't have been able to do that to Garcia.

Dannys not the first person to struggle with someone he shouldnt have. Nor was it his only fight.

If we're going to judge everyone based on their worst performance than everyone sucks.

I know, but he'll move up eventually and the bigger guys could actually hurt him.

Here's a funny clip of Ellie being a dumbshit talking about Roach and Angel Garcia fighting, and Gabe Rosado & friends setting him straight.

Rosado: "Freddie don't give a shit. Just cuz Freddie's...(white)...don't get it fucked up. Freddie's from the hood!"

Trainer: "Freddie cold gangsta man"

Ellie's a piece of shit. Ever since Freddie called him a jew F#*k on that last episode of 24/7 Rios, when they fought Garcia camp in the gym, he's been trashing Pacquiao ever since. He said Rios was going to KO pac in 6, Tim Bradley was going to beat him, and also picked Algieri to beat Pac. Suckback is terrible. He's dedicated for his videos but his opinion is shit.

Back