Roach - "Danny Garcia 4 Pacquiao" - ARUM "Fight Possible!"

Thats not what you said is it? So dont try to act like someone else started this banter off. You did, saying Danny has never seen SPEED like Pac before, which is entirely false. He has seen speed very similar, if not faster, than Pac before.

Angles and boxing ability are a different story.

Footwork is another thing he hasn't seen, and yea garcia hasn't seen speed like Pac's. Zab and amir don't compare.

Every fighter who has fought pac says the same thing post fight. "You know he's fast, we trained for that, we had fast sparring partners, but he's faster."

If the fight happens puo3, lets have friendly wager $100, send to RR to hold.

Footwork is another thing he hasn't seen, and yea garcia hasn't seen speed like Pac's. Zab and amir don't compare.

Every fighter who has fought pac says the same thing post fight. "You know he's fast, we trained for that, we had fast sparring partners, but he's faster."

Khans just as fast if not faster than Pac. No, he doesnt fight the same, and no one said he did.

Stop trying to back track and cover up what you originally said. You are simply twisting shit now to make it seem like what you said wasnt wrong.

Garcia has fought quite a few different styles. Zab, Mathysse, Khan, Morales- all very different sorts of fighters.

The guy we saw him really struggle with was a spoiler. Tricky maul and brawl, with sneaky defense and a good jab. Thats not Pac.

I blame that god awful shirt for how underrated DG is.

Garcia has fought quite a few different styles. Zab, Mathysse, Khan, Morales- all very different sorts of fighters.

The guy we saw him really struggle with was a spoiler. Tricky maul and brawl, with sneaky defense and a good jab. Thats not Pac.

I'm not selling Danny short ( I like the kid) but I just think he'll struggle and start looking for the home run when he gets frustrated and that will get him in trouble. Look at what happened with Bradley who is a far better fighter.

Khans just as fast if not faster than Pac. No, he doesnt fight the same, and no one said he did.

Stop trying to back track and cover up what you originally said. You are simply twisting shit now to make it seem like what you said wasnt wrong.

No ones back tracking anything, just looked over my first post. Said Danny has never seen speed and angles like PAC. Pac has that one of a kind hand speed, mix that with the footwork and angles, Danny getting that first L

I blame that god awful shirt for how underrated DG is.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'd say he briefly struggled a lot with Khan. Luckily Khan doesn't use his hands to guard his head.

I think he also had a very, very tough fight with Matthysse. He took a lot of big shots in that fight. Matthysse isn't nearly as skilled as Pacquiao.

Garcia has had big victories, but he has definitely been fallible in them. I think him and Pac would be a great fight.

I'd say he briefly struggled a lot with Khan. Luckily Khan doesn't use his hands to guard his head.

I think he also had a very, very tough fight with Matthysse. He took a lot of big shots in that fight.

I guess. I thought it looked like he went onto the Khan fight with a gameplan and stuck to it.

Pac doesn't really have that workrate anymore, either way.

When did he struggle with Khan......?

When did he struggle with Khan......?

Khan won the first two rounds clearly, was busting Garcia's face up pretty good and had him cut on his eye. His dad was a bit panicked in the corner going into round 3.

Then Garcia landed that hook on Khan, because Khan has no idea how to defend himself while throwing punches, and that was pretty much all she wrote.

Seems like a bit of a reach to call those opening two rounds struggling.

Maybe not struggle but khan won the first two rounds clean. Was landing at will

Certainly won the opening frames. Just dont think thats enough sample.

Ya man that guy. Because those are his only fights.

The same Manny that got his head knocked off by JMM too, because thats his only fight as well.

Oh, and
Danny+Garcia+Drops+Erik+Morales.gif

b616n3.gif

He went life and death with a shot to pieces Morales, sorry he loses to Pac. Also was getting outboxed by glass jawed Khan before landing the left hook, Amirs speed was really troubling him early.... Pac boxes circles around him, Garcia wins a few rounds at most.....

It's not, give Danny credit he won though.

Still didn't like Bayless stoppage though, that was shitty

I'm not sold on Garcia being a fearsome puncher.... KO'ing Khan, and old Morales isn't all that impressive. His power is average at best for a world level fighter... He's got a nice left hook, but that's about it.

Back