Rizin, Bellator, PFL and ONE, Which Promotion Will Die First?

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
Nah
DAZN has a presence overseas too

They know they are not making money for years down the line (unless they sell)

That's what I said earlier: sometimes a small company that aims big cannot return to small if it fails.
Who knows how many resources they put into expansion.

Sometimes growing is also a matter of necessity. Sink or swim.
I know a company whose business partners basically forced it to get bigger, threatening to cut the business relations with them otherwise.
That happens.

Also, DAZN's presense overseas is OK, but it doesn't seem to be super stable. I heard about them only once, and I'm their target audience (sports fan from Eurasia).
Actually before Bellator I heard about them only once, and it was a bad thing : they failed with some basketball boradcast in Canada, and it made a local fuss.

That's what I said earlier: sometimes a small company that aims big cannot return to small if it fails.
Who knows how many resources they put into expansion.

Sometimes growing is also a matter of necessity. Sink or swim.
I know a company whose business partners basically forced it to get bigger, threatening to cut the business relations with them otherwise.
That happens.

Also, DAZN's presense overseas is OK, but it doesn't seem to be super stable. I heard about them only once, and I'm their target audience (sports fan from Eurasia).
Actually before Bellator I heard about them only once, and it was a bad thing : they failed with some basketball boradcast in Canada, and it made a local fuss.

I hear ya
I didn't realize you were not stateside (or forgot)

I'm doing a podcast later today & this is one of the things I think I'll be asked

I can go into more detail there

TTYS man

Back