Rizin, Bellator, PFL and ONE, Which Promotion Will Die First?

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
The yakuza seem to be satisfied with Rizin and OneFC is a glorified money laundering organization for Asian oligarchs. Bellator is on life support with the DAZN money, but no one gives a shit nor wants to pay DAZN a penny in the US.

My vote is on PFL. Good chance those million dollar checks bounce soon.

I mean is the DAZN deal that sweet? I was under the impression that Bellator was doing bad.

Bellator has never made a dime in profit & ratings in US were down 25-34% last year with more expenses.
But ...
DAZN guaranteed them $33m per year for 3 years with a 2 year option

To put in perspective, that $33m is more than they ever grossed in a year

Bellator has never made a dime in profit & ratings in US were down 25-34% last year with more expenses.
But ...

To put in perspective, that $33m is more than they ever grossed in a year

Rizin, 1C, and PFL all looking in trouble, now I get this great news about Bellator. Thank you so much, I really needed this boost.

Rizin, 1C, and PFL all looking in trouble, now I get this great news about Bellator. Thank you so much, I really needed this boost.

You got it.
I think Bellator making a profit is bigger news than people think.

But ...

And what do you think about DAZN's future BTW?
They seem to make many risky acquisitions lately, trying to be Netflix of sports or something.
And Canelo ratings might bew the sign that the issue exists.

Can it be that DAZN blows up in their, Bellator's , sports faces soon?

They seem to make many risky acquisitions lately, trying to be Netflix of sports or something.

They have a lot of money behind them
Even if they never get to the break-even point, they could/would/should most likely sell

I always felt that would be how all this insanity with competing streaming services ends up
We might get one huge Netflix-Sports buying everyone once the popularity becomes big enough

They have a lot of money behind them
Even if they never get to the break-even point, they could/would/should most likely sell

I always felt that would be how all this insanity with competing streaming services ends up
We might get one huge Netflix-Sports buying everyone once the popularity becomes big enough

Honestly I really hope it does happen.
Netflix is our lord and savior. It saved my life's sanity when our son was born and now we're expecting the second one.
If they tell me that for renewal of Netflix package I need to kill someone, I'll consider this option.

And to have the same only with sports...all the sports...perfect. Simply perfect.

This board is acting very buggy today
Recent post are coming & going so I can't quote @AimedWithV
But I want to say congrats to the news of expecting another child.

Hope they are healthy buddy

I hope DAZN does good, they are Bellators lifeline.

I hope DAZN does good, they are Bellators lifeline.

Even if they don't ... I doubt they fold before the 3 year contract is up
They seem to do OK outside of US

What you need to hope is that DAZN feels Bellator is bringing subs to the platform.
Otherwise they won't exercise the 2 year option

This board is acting very buggy today
Recent post are coming & going so I can't quote @AimedWithV
But I want to say congrats to the news of expecting another child.

Hope they are healthy buddy

Thank you very much my friend.

Even if they don't ... I doubt they fold before the 3 year contract is up
They seem to do OK outside of US

What you need to hope is that DAZN feels Bellator is bringing subs to the platform.
Otherwise they won't exercise the 2 year option

I witnessed a couple of companies starting small, then trying to get into something big and after failure, could not recuperate to the small state back.
Hopefully that's not the DAZN case

The reporter who published the articles on PRIDE's yakuza ties back in the day just announced that he was going to publish an article on RIZIN. We'll see whether this announcement is pertinent to the topic, but his exact wording was "It cant be helped"....

Last edited:
The reporter who published the articles on PRIDE's yakuza ties back in the day just announced that he was going to publish an article on RIZIN. We'll see whether this announcement is pertinent to the topic, but his exact wording was "It cant be helped"....

Really?

Keep us in the loop man

thanks

I witnessed a couple of companies starting small, then trying to get into something big and after failure, could not recuperate to the small state back.
Hopefully that's not the DAZN case

I just saw this

There is no guarantee DAZN will ever make money, but they can certainly be sold to someone that wants all that content

There is no guarantee DAZN will ever make money, but they can certainly be sold to someone that wants all that content

Hehe yeah, like their pretty much only colleague in sports streaming, such as... UFC Fight Pass! And then buh bye Bellator, see ya don't wanna be ya

Hehe yeah, like their pretty much only colleague in sports streaming, such as... UFC Fight Pass! And then buh bye Bellator, see ya don't wanna be ya

Nah
DAZN has a presence overseas too

They know they are not making money for years down the line (unless they sell)

Back