Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean it is if you're not in an area plagued by rioting, looting, theft, murder, and general lawlessness.

I guess that's the area I'm in. My suggestion to anyone who is being several affected by this stuff is to just leave. There's plenty of normal places all across the US.

I guess that's the area I'm in. My suggestion to anyone who is being several affected by this stuff is to just leave. There's plenty of normal places all across the US.
Easier said than done in most cases though. That costs money, time and research to find the right area, and requires that wherever you're moving to has opportunities that fit your skillset. Unfortunately a lot of people don't have the option to just pick up and move, they have roots where they are. Not to mention when all the decent, law abiding citizens just flee an area it makes everything there worse. Sort of similar to throwing all the homeless on a bus and moving them to a different city or state. Eventually, we have to actually address the root issues as a society.

And now it's actually getting to the point where almost any urban area is a nightmare. We can't and shouldn't just abandon all of our cities.

And now it's actually getting to the point where almost any urban area is a nightmare. We can't and shouldn't just abandon all of our cities.

I just think comments like this are dramatizing the situation. Almost any ubran area is a nightmare? Come on man that is not true at all. I have family in Dallas, Austin, and I live in Houston. No one has mentioned any of these areas being a nightmare.

My family who lives in the east coast in the Boston area are doing fine as well. It's like I said. I think things are great and everyone I talk to has said the same. It's only online where I find people making dystopian comments like this.

I just saw kyles defense lawyer do interview with chris cuomo of cnn and cuomo has audacity to suggest kyle was in the wrong to shoot rosenbaum because rosenbaum was probably only going to beat him up. He then asked the lawyer if he thinks this verdict establishes too low a bar for self defense cases seeing as how it established that one is not required to retreat. What in the actual fuck?!?! Im gonna need Chris to explain to me what is the definition of retreating because it sure as hell would seem to me that running away would count as retreating.

I just think comments like this are dramatizing the situation. Almost any ubran area is a nightmare? Come on man that is not true at all. I have family in Dallas, Austin, and I live in Houston. No one has mentioned any of these areas being a nightmare.

My family who lives in the east coast in the Boston area are doing fine as well. It's like I said. I think things are great and everyone I talk to has said the same. It's only online where I find people making dystopian comments like this.
Can only speak from experience. I grew up in the Seattle area. Even back in the early 90s it sucked and downtown was infested with homeless, junkies, and homeless junkies. Outside of Seattle and Tacoma where I lived it was fine. But those areas sucked. As an adult I lived in New Mexico for about 6 years. That was the worst place I've ever lived. The closer you to to large population centers the worse it got. Lots of alcoholics and meth addicts, scammers and grifters. The alcoholism alone was far worse than anything I've seen anywhere else.

Now I've lived in Nevada since 2018. Better job market than anywhere I've ever lived. The city itself is terrible to live in. First year here I had an apartment blocks from downtown. The neighbors across the way were obviously running a drug operation out of their apartment. I regularly saw homeless bums pushing carts around panhandling. When you drive around you see little tent cities and shanty towns. There are neighborhoods where half the businesses are shut down and boarded up. I went through 3 sets of locks in one year. Neighborhood low lives case out when you come and go. Realized I'm working long shifts and kept breaking in while I'm gone 12 hours a day. Saw the cops in my complex or my neighborhood responding to calls often. Encountered 2 high speed police chases while driving to and from work. A coworker had his door kicked in, in the middle of the night. Obvious prostitutes roaming around with obvious John's.

Now I live in a house out in the suburbs, so I don't have to deal with that as much. The city is an absolute grimy shithole though.

Yet unlike Rittenhouse's first victim Arbery was literally wrestling for the firearm before he was shot at barrel-to-chest close range. Do you not believe McMichael was in sincere fear for his life?
So if I pull a home invasion on you and you try to take my gun and I shoot you, that’s okay?

So if I pull a home invasion on you and you try to take my gun and I shoot you, that’s okay?

There was no home invasion though. Nobody who dwelled in the future of that construction site was there. Nobody was in fear for their lives of that guy hurting an empty house being constructed. Literally not the same thing.

Could you imagine if they both did the OK sign
shoulda made the OK sign for maximum reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Like this guy

fm52d96921.jpg

What? No, no I don't lol. Did you even read the details or watch any video on that case. They relentlessly stalked him as he was running away from their neighborhood. Arbery wasn't armed, they were. They were in vehicles and struck Arbery with one of them. Arbery was on foot. After blocking all routes of escape mu,title times and threatening to kill him, he then exited his vehicle and approached Arbery on foot threatening him with a gun. They instigated the situation and were the aggressors at every single step.

These facts are not consistent with the portion of McMichael's testimony that I saw last week. Do you believe he was lying on the stand?

Do you believe an American should have the right to 1) carry a firearm 2) protect their neighborhood from perceived threats?

You've already violated the law by breaking and entering into my home. In fact, the Castle Doctrine would justify my killing you at that point even if you never saw me and didn't even know I was home. So obviously there is no grounds for "self defense" on your part.

These facts are not consistent with the portion of McMichael's testimony that I saw last week. Do you believe he was lying on the stand?

Do you believe an American should have the right to 1) carry a firearm 2) protect their neighborhood from perceived threats?
Yeah but that's not what happened here. They followed him OUT of their neighborhood. They shot video of themselves doing it. They threatened the guy, they struck him with their vehicle. That's not self defense. Obviously the guy is going to try to spin all that in his favor. He doesn't want to go to prison.

Yeah but that's not what happened here. They followed him OUT of their neighborhood. They shot video of themselves doing it. They threatened the guy, they struck him with their vehicle. That's not self defense. Obviously the guy is going to try to spin all that in his favor. He doesn't want to go to prison.

Why do you think Arbery ran 50 yards from where he was standing to attack McMichael and try to tear the shotgun out of his hands?

When this shooting first occurred the impression I got from the media coverage was that Arbery was out for a jog, McMichael had his truck parked on the side of the road, jumped out with his shotgun when Arbery got close, told Arbery to stop and when Arbery just tried to jog past him McMichael opened fire.

But that's not at all what happened according to the court testimony.

Why do you think Arbery ran 50 yards from where he was standing to attack McMichael and try to tear the shotgun out of his hands?

When this shooting first occurred the impression I got from the media coverage was that Arbery was out for a jog, McMichael had his truck parked on the side of the road, jumped out with his shotgun when Arbery got close, told Arbery to stop and when Arbery just tried to jog past him McMichael opened fire.

But that's not at all what happened according to the court testimony.
Yeah dude, as you yourself just said your version of events isn't what happened. Follow any media coverage on the case, or what was presented a trial and you won't get that version of events. I don't know where you got it from.

Even YOUR version is murder. If you order someone to stop and they ignore you and walk or run by, you don't get to shoot them. I don't know why you think that.

Can only speak from experience. I grew up in the Seattle area. Even back in the early 90s it sucked and downtown was infested with homeless, junkies, and homeless junkies. Outside of Seattle and Tacoma where I lived it was fine. But those areas sucked. As an adult I lived in New Mexico for about 6 years. That was the worst place I've ever lived. The closer you to to large population centers the worse it got. Lots of alcoholics and meth addicts, scammers and grifters. The alcoholism alone was far worse than anything I've seen anywhere else.

Now I've lived in Nevada since 2018. Better job market than anywhere I've ever lived. The city itself is terrible to live in. First year here I had an apartment blocks from downtown. The neighbors across the way were obviously running a drug operation out of their apartment. I regularly saw homeless bums pushing carts around panhandling. When you drive around you see little tent cities and shanty towns. There are neighborhoods where half the businesses are shut down and boarded up. I went through 3 sets of locks in one year. Neighborhood low lives case out when you come and go. Realized I'm working long shifts and kept breaking in while I'm gone 12 hours a day. Saw the cops in my complex or my neighborhood responding to calls often. Encountered 2 high speed police chases while driving to and from work. A coworker had his door kicked in, in the middle of the night. Obvious prostitutes roaming around with obvious John's.

Now I live in a house out in the suburbs, so I don't have to deal with that as much. The city is an absolute grimy shithole though.

Mike heading to work in morning

Mike heading to work in morning

<36>

Lol much like the wu tang clan, I ain't nothin to fuck with. I can't count how many times I've been threatened or approached with hostile intent. Only once was I ever assaulted. By 4 guys when I was 17.

Yet unlike Rittenhouse's first victim Arbery was literally wrestling for the firearm before he was shot at barrel-to-chest close range. Do you not believe McMichael was in sincere fear for his life?

Unlike Rittenhouse, they chased him down and were the aggressors. Kyle was ambushed and chased. Arbery showed no aggression and was running from them

Back