Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GOAT Comedy. The Black Knight sketch on it's own is funnier than most movies.

"It's just a flesh-wound!" <Lmaoo><45>

Completely agree.

Rogan-Black-Knight-3.gif

Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any stranger...

These threads have been great big balls of stress for what, a year?

This is like the fucking after the fighting.

I'm not calling him out. I'm simply saying there are some people who don't give a fuck how "tough" you look. There are some people who look "normal" and they will fuck you up.

No need to risk breaking a knuckle. Just hit the alarm on my cell phone and let the cops pick him up trying to haul my big screen out the front door, I live sixty seconds from a station.

Fight smart, not hard.

I don't see anything. Post it again.
My picture is in that thread too btw. I'd gladly fuck you up. If you're too big, I wouldn't mind using my trusty crowbar. I mean that.
Lmao dubs are flowing like rain and you're out here threatening violence with a deadly weapon on other posters. Godspeed, you utter maniac

<36>

Then you're wrong. Your life is in your hands, cops don't give a fuck about you. Get a gun.

If you say so.

I was at a mass shooting where they were afraid there was a second shooter loose, so to get us to safety they formed a corridor, literally shielded us with their bodies.

There are bad cops out there, but my default position for law enforcement will be respect.

If you say so.

I was at a mass shooting where they were afraid there was a second shooter loose, so to get us to safety they formed a corridor, literally shielded us with their bodies.

There are bad cops out there, but my default position for law enforcement will be respect.
Nothing saying you shouldn't respect em, but if someone's coming for you it's just you and them, cops are a third party that may as well be on the moon, unless you're in one of those instant karma videos, which it actually sounds like you were, so touche there lol

Sorry I was a dick in the original post, few too many brews tonight.

Hold the fuck up, there's a major difference between doing an OK sign and this shit right here.
rittenhousebar-e1610643191284-1024x774.jpg

People don't group up and all do OK signs like they have muscular dystrophy. Y'all know damn well those are white power signs. Fuck this creepy little piece of shit. Foolishly wanting to be Rambo is one thing, but this is something else. Kid is just a Boogaloo Boy without enough of a spine to own up to it when he isn't surrounded by other double digit IQ goons.
Just saw the recent Tucker interview where Kyle says he supports BLM. I think I was overly harsh when I first saw those pics. Dude is young, seems to me he wants to be a hero and his heroes have been men with guns, then he ends up becoming a hero to some of the most vile pieces of shit around. I'm sure he enjoyed older guys treating him like a superstar and mirrored their behavior when interacting.

So I want to say I was likely wrong about him being racist, he might have flirted with it but it may be more appropriate to say it flirted with him. I do think he is probably dumber than a box of rocks though and could use some better influences in his life.

Nothing saying you shouldn't respect em, but if someone's coming for you it's just you and them, cops are a third party that may as well be on the moon, unless you're in one of those instant karma videos, which it actually sounds like you were, so touche there lol

Sorry I was a dick in the original post, few too many brews tonight.

I'm a big guy and I can take care of myself. I don't piss people off, and don't carry anything I can't do without. I live in Montreal, so the chances of someone pulling a gun on me are slim, although it's happened and no amount of firepower would have helped me (I took a wrong turn on the south shore and ended up at a Mohawk roadblock, they trained rifles on me).

When I was fifteen, I got home from school to find the window on the front door smashed, someone had broken in. I was young and dumb, so I stepped in, grabbed the bat just inside the door and searched the house; the thieves had long gone. I would never, ever do that again. I guess if I'd been home when they broke in it might have turned out badly, but you know what? I'd rather not have a gun in that position. I just wouldn't.

I'm a big guy and I can take care of myself. I don't piss people off, and don't carry anything I can't do without. I live in Montreal, so the chances of someone pulling a gun on me are slim, although it's happened and no amount of firepower would have helped me (I took a wrong turn on the south shore and ended up at a Mohawk roadblock, they trained rifles on me).

When I was fifteen, I got home from school to find the window on the front door smashed, someone had broken in. I was young and dumb, so I stepped in, grabbed the bat just inside the door and searched the house; the thieves had long gone. I would never, ever do that again. I guess if I'd been home when they broke in it might have turned out badly, but you know what? I'd rather not have a gun in that position. I just wouldn't.
Fair. Honestly knowing what you're capable of is the best thing to know imo. I was more referring to that unfortunate KO victim in the video.

You really ought to get a sword or something though. Just in case
<HisEye>

Hate group lul

They're hate group because they fought against anti-fa who most would agree here are protected and given immunity

Remind us again which groups DICTATE who is a hate group and who isn't?

Waiting :)

Remember last year when they murdered that Trump supporter and media pretty much ignored it?

Yeah tell me he wasn't anti-fa

Lmao dubs are flowing like rain and you're out here threatening violence with a deadly weapon on other posters. Godspeed, you utter maniac

<36>

The frenchmen are weird.

Back