Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There were about five of them saying they would not have their minds changed from what conclusions they had formed from listening to the major news networks, regardless of the evidence shown. It's a horrifying sentiment and I think it's a faithful representation of how most people are. I'd love to be proven wrong, truly
If there is actual proof of them saying such wouldn't that automatically disqualify them from sitting on the jury?

There were about five of them saying they would not have their minds changed from what conclusions they had formed from listening to the major news networks, regardless of the evidence shown. It's a horrifying sentiment and I think it's a faithful representation of how most people are. I'd love to be proven wrong, truly
The defense just needs to convince one juror in order to avoid a guilty verdict. That shouldn't be difficult. Especially given the prosecutions version of events laid out in their opening statements. Their version clearly doesn't jive with reality.

Rittenhouse never should have been prosecuted in the first place. This entire thing is political. The left can't have ordinary citizens standing up to their brown shirts or even defending themselves from immanent death. They need the populace living in fear, and if twitter mobs and on the ground child molesting thugs can't get the job done then the people with institutional power will railroad them.
Maybe the "right" should consider burning down a city or two based on the outcome of the trial. I understand the left believes that's a legit tactic to affect change and to influence trials.

I am very interested in this trial but there just isn't enough time after work to watch all of the proceedings in full before bed time.

Can anyone recommend a good site that is adequately breaking everything down daily?

I heard one of the jurors that was declined said she would automatically convict Rittenhouse of everything, simply cause he was carrying an AR-15 and she believes that gun should be illegal.

lol
There was also a juror who was on the other end of the spectrum and started ranting and mentioned his own website before the judge cut him off. Nutjobs both of them

I am very interested in this trial but there just isn't enough time after work to watch all of the proceedings in full before bed time.

Can anyone recommend a good site that is adequately breaking everything down daily?

Sherdog, clearly

But yeah same if anyone has a good summary article/site that isn't heavily slanted one way or the other

Kyle is innocent. It's clear cut self defense and it's a joke that this kid is even on trial

Well… in before the leftists don’t watch this and continue spouting lies. Imagine how fucking brainwashed, racist and stupid the population including 8 posters on Sherdog from the last thread.

Kyle is innocent. It's clear cut self defense and it's a joke that this kid is even on trial

This is some dumb shit.

Self defense isn't a get out of legal obligations free card. Even if it is a legitimate case of self defense you still have to prove it in court.

Why isn’t bicep felon on trial for attempted murder?

Why isn’t bicep felon on trial for attempted murder?

Because even if the first shooting is ruled 100% self defense, he still acted under the reasonable assumption based on the yelling around him that the guy with a rifle was deadly threat that just shot someone else.

Should catch a felon in possession of weapon charge tho

Because even if the first shooting is ruled 100% self defense, he still acted under the reasonable assumption based on the yelling around him that the guy with a rifle was deadly threat that just shot someone else.

Should catch a felon in possession of weapon charge tho
Agreed on the last part. I would assume they could prove no reasonable person would think a kid running away from them by himself was a deadly threat given how far he ran after him.

LOL @ everyone staning for this little bitch.

Worry about your own house...
EUci9-6XQAEaVHz.jpg

Interesting trial. Will say a lot about the state of the american justice system vs the woke movement that is gunning so hard for rittenhouse to be sent away for life. Weirdly enough those same people are probably fine with human garbage like rosenbaum walking the streets.

Imo he is not guilty of murder, the videos we have seen so far seems pretty clear cut.

Interesting trial. Will say a lot about the state of the american justice system vs the woke movement that is gunning so hard for rittenhouse to be sent away for life.

Whereas the other side are far more balanced: They just want him to walk away scott free. And with a medal.

Back