Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, except he wasn't. He might have been giving him shit, but just giving an obvious little bitch boy like Rittenhouse who only has balls when he's packing an AR-15 shit doesn't constitute an imminent threat of bodily harm or death.
Do you roll your shit in to little balls and eat it, too?

Yeah, except he wasn't. He might have been giving him shit, but just giving an obvious little bitch boy like Rittenhouse who only has balls when he's packing an AR-15 shit doesn't constitute an imminent threat of bodily harm or death.
I can tell you live in chicago.

It ain't self defense when you seek the confrontation and fire the first shot.
Yah....about that. He did not seek confrontation...ya know, that is why he was running away from Pedobaum as things were thrown at him? If he truly did 'seek confrontation', he would have tried to stop him from blowing up the gas station with a literal dumpster fire - which would have bee a totally reasonable thing to do, btw <45> Instead, he did nothing and Pedobaum attacked him for presumably roughly looking like the guy that prevented him from blowing up the gas station.

People that practice their 2nd amendment are not looking for trouble, even if guns trigger you. Even if he had the gun illegally, it does not give one carte blanche to try and kill them because they are triggered.

Last edited:
Here's the thing though, the only state of mind that matters is Rittenhouse. That means nothing that he was unaware of is relevent.

Again, you're wrong. You can clearly see on the video, he is attacked by a man who was also caught on camera making threats.

There's no evidence he as shot at. It's also odd that this was such a dangerous place to be yet none of the other guys he was there with felt the need to shoot anyone. Only Kyle to broke away from them and went out to seek confrontation.
No evidence? Wtf lol.

The guy who said he fired a "warning shot" behind rittenhouse as the mob chased him, right before rittenhouse turned and fired on Rosenbaum thinking he was being shot at, admitted to doing it. To the newspapers and authorities And is under criminal charges for firing the shot to scare rittenhouse himself.

What's your take there? "Yeah but he wasn't firing AT Rittenhouse and rittenhouse should have waited until he was hit with a bullet or calmly turned to the angry mob that was chasing him to see who was firing the shot "?

Again, you're wrong. You can clearly see on the video, he is attacked by a man who was also caught on camera making threats.

From what I have gathered from the pretrial hearings he is legally correct. But I could have misinterpreted what I was hearing as I am no lawyer.

The prosecution was claiming that Rittenhouse was the aggressor. The defense said that if the prosecution is making that claim then it opens the defense up to introduce Rosenbaum's criminal history and such to show "state of mind". The judge wanted to wait on making a decision on a ruling on that and I never did hear how he decided.

Again, I am not a legal professional and could be misconstruing that sequence.

Last edited:
It is bizarre that people can not grasp this.....rather, I think they do, but they are so entrapped in partisan think that they ignore it. If we made Rosenbaum a Trump supporter and Kyle a BLM activist, watch their opinions change.

Again, you're wrong.

Or you have no idea how self-defense law works. ;)

https://law.justia.com/codes/wisconsin/2019/chapter-939/section-939-48/

939.48 Self-defense and defense of others.

(1) A person is privileged to threaten or intentionally use force against another for the purpose of preventing or terminating what the person reasonably believes to be an unlawful interference with his or her person by such other person. The actor may intentionally use only such force or threat thereof as the actor reasonably believes is necessary to prevent or terminate the interference. The actor may not intentionally use force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm unless the actor reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself.

Hard to "reasonably believe" something based on things you don't know or suspect. If the defense could have shown Kyle was aware of, or had good reason to believe, the details of pedo's criminal history then they would matter. Since they couldn't those details are irrelevant to establishing was Kyle could have "reasonably believed" at the time.

You can clearly see on the video, he is attacked by a man who was also caught on camera making threats.

It seems like you're switching the argument from pedo's criminal history to threats he made at the time. I hope that's not intentional. Even so, the same standard applies. For those threats to matter there needs to be a way to link them to Kyle's state of mind.

Hard to "reasonably believe" something based on things you don't know or suspect. If the defense could have shown Kyle was aware of, or had good reason to believe, the details of pedo's criminal history then they would matter. Since they couldn't those details are irrelevant to establishing was Kyle could have "reasonably believed" at the time.

It seems like you're switching the argument from pedo's criminal history to threats he made at the time. I hope that's not intentional. Even so, the same standard applies. For those threats to matter there needs to be a way to link them to Kyle's state of mind.

Wrong... his criminal history matters because there isn't 100% clear video of what happened in the last moments before he was shot. The jury will have have to decide if was threatening Kyle with great bodily harm, or if he was just asking for directions or something else unthreatening.

His behavior that night AND criminal history weighs into the likelihood of these things.

Have you ever had a confrontation by a felon who's done hard time? Because the level of threat they can project just through their look and body language is beyond what a normal person is capable of.

There's no evidence he as shot at. It's also odd that this was such a dangerous place to be yet none of the other guys he was there with felt the need to shoot anyone. Only Kyle to broke away from them and went out to seek confrontation.

There's a muzzle flash and gunshot heard on camera. Seems like that is good evidence.

He only broke away because he was being chased by a mad-man

Yet... there is... lie 1.

Sorry man, here on Earth 1 where those of us who live in reality reside, he initiated the violence.

Chasing someone yelling threats to kill the. = non violence. Good stuff.

Lie 2.

You must really be jealous of Queen b to be trying this hard.

It is bizarre that people can not grasp this.....rather, I think they do, but they are so entrapped in partisan think that they ignore it. If we made Rosenbaum a Trump supporter and Kyle a BLM activist, watch their opinions change.
Nailed it.

I did a little social experiment when this incident first happened. It was hilarious.

But in Any case, being Canadian I decided to run a little social experiment. I posted the Rittenhouse video on facebook and made it private and only tagged 9 friends(6 woke Liberals, 3 Conservatives, all haligonians) i knew did not follow American politics and news at all, but are heavily into conservative vs Liberal/NDP politics in Canada. but I re-uploaded it to youtube on an Alias account called "Ontario News watcher" with the title "BLM supporter shoots in self defense against 3 White supremacists Toronto" and threw in an outrage line about "how dare this asshole intentionally go out looking for trouble and kill 3 unarmed civilians at a rally. It wasn't a white supremacist rally, just a People's party of Canada rally for Maxime Bernier"

I even gave the video a nice long fake news synopsis. Details like "the BLM/Antifa supporter went armed to confront a rally for PPC, known to have many supporters in Alberta.

Hilariously, the 6 Liberal/NDP BLM supporters all vigorously defended Rittenhouse in the video on the facebook post, stating he was under attack by obviously violent white supremacists and it was obvious he had no choice as they rushed him and wanted to get his gun and kill him. I parroted all the usual lines about how the BLM guy was obviously looking to start a fight and kill innocent folks at the rally and put himself in a situation where he could shoot somebody. They sat here literally arguing all the comments I make, but on the other side. 2 of the conservative guys immediately jumped on my side in the video, arguing for the 3 shot and the 3rd guy didn't respond for 8 hours.

When the 3rd Conservative guy responded hours later, he blew the whistle on it and said he could not find a single thing in the news about the Toronto shooting, but the shooting was widespread enough on social media by now that he saw it despite not following American news and informed the 6 Libs that they were taking the side of a Trump/Blue lives matter kid and told the 2 conservative guys they were actually defending Antifa/BLM. I was watching the fallout for that on that post for 4 days until they banned that youtube account.<{dayum}>

All in all it was fucking Hilarious and showed just how bad Partisan thinking and bandwagon hopping is at this point. Literally only 1 in 9 went digging for information before commenting.

The majority of people literally do not watch the physical evidence anymore without immediately picking a side before they even see it based on their political alignment.

The one guy at work I showed that video to without giving him details on anything said it was self defense, based on the video evidence alone. His only question during the video was "Why is that guy dumb enough to try to attack a guy with an assault rifle barehanded?", and I said "Shhhhh. just watch and tell me what you think"

You're full potato. It's reasonable to believe someone will kill you when five minutes earlier they were threatening to kill you.

<Y2JSmirk>

I think the prosecutions opening statement provides evidence that a reasonable person would have responded in a similar fashion to Rittenhouse. He was being chased, heard a shot behind him and (according to the Asst DA) fired 2.6 seconds later. He was obviously responding to the “warning shot” fired behind him.

Given that video shows Kyle run PAST Rosenbaum and then Rosenbaum begins to chase him and throw things at him, I don’t see how you can claim Rittenhouse initiated anything, either.

I think you’re letting your political and ideological leanings dictate your feelings about what happened here.

Back