Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This thread may have legs for a bit but if Rittenhouse and his team start to look like they are pulling ahead. Leftist mods may dump it or bury it in the other thread.

Just blame it on Yellow Pants Man..

that trial and this one should be held at undisclosed locations and the jurors should be sequestered. I have no idea why they are not, such bullshit.

Because some people want the jurors to feel the pressure knowing if they don't get the verdict 'right', their lives will be on the line.

Yours is bloated and full of nothing but partisan hackery at this point

It's passed it's expiration date clearly. Future is now old piggy

My thread is coming for you

Lol what are you, the BORG?
Lol, I like the BDE from them both.

Assimilation not necessary when:
star-trek-voyager-we-are-as-one.gif

Bit of a summary here of both sides' opening statements. The judge also gave a warning to the jury to to listen to sloppy journalism, that is often intenaitlly biased one way or the other.

In his opening statement, Kenosha county assistant district attorney Thomas Binger portrayed Rittenhouse as an antagonist who chose to exacerbate tensions.

“Like moths to a flame, tourists from outside our community were drawn to the chaos here in Kenosha,” said Binger. “People from outside Kenosha came in and contributed to that chaos.

“The evidence will show that hundreds of people were out on the street experiencing chaos and violence, and the only person who killed anyone was the defendant, Kyle Rittenhouse.”

Binger added: “When we consider the reasonableness of the defendant’s actions, I ask you to keep that in mind. We’re not asking you to solve a mystery in this case.”

Rittenhouse’s lead lawyer, Mark Richards, argued that Rittenhouse had close ties to Kenosha as his father lived in the city and he had worked as a lifeguard at a local YMCA.

“Mr Binger makes a big thing out of Kyle Rittenhouse as the only person who shot somebody that evening,” Richards said. “True. Mr Rittenhouse was the only person who was chased by Joseph Rosenbaum that evening.”

Rosenbaum was one of the men fatally shot by Rittenhouse, who he chased across a parking lot and at whom he threw a plastic bag.

“The government can refer to [Rittenhouse] all they wish as an active shooter,” Richards said. “The only person he had shot was Joseph Rosenbuam, who had made threats to kill.

“… Kyle Rittenhouse protected himself, protected his firearm so it couldn’t be taken and used against him or other people from Mr Rosenbaum, who made threats to kill.”

Richards also said “other individuals who didn’t see that shooting attacked [Rittenhouse] in the street like an animal”.

Another got declined because she said she believed in "though shall not kill" even in cases of self defense

I can't tell if these people are actually that dumb, or if they figure this is their way to not get stuck with 2 weeks of high profile jury duty. Jury duty on it's own sucks enough, I'd hate to have a target on my back from a crazy on either side in a major case.

This here is actually smart tho. I'd do this for sure, but I'm not dumb enough to not get out of jury duty.

A person is judged by 12 not smart enough to get out of jury duty. System is flawed in that way alone.

Most people try everything they can to get out of jury duty. Unfortunately it’s one of the few times that our vote actually counts for anything.

“The evidence will show that hundreds of people were out on the street experiencing chaos and violence, and the only person who killed anyone was the defendant, Kyle Rittenhouse.”

I missed that footage. Unless he's referring to the police being violent. If there was violence among the gatherers, other than the attacks on Kyle, it's news to me.

The new footage is very clear he was defending himself. Not only did he have a fire extinguisher, trying to put out potential fires as rioters were trying to start them. But, he also checks if people need medical attention before being chased and ambushed.

Kid is a hero.

The new footage is very clear he was defending himself. Not only did he have a fire extinguisher, trying to put out potential fires as rioters were trying to start them. But, he also checks if people need medical attention before being chased and ambushed.

Kid is a hero.
He even checked on the pedo whom chased him.

That prosecutors opening statement was.....hilarious.

I feel like the lawyers favorite movie is Sleepers.

I heard one of the jurors that was declined said she would automatically convict Rittenhouse of everything, simply cause he was carrying an AR-15 and she believes that gun should be illegal.

lol

She was dumb enough to admit that publicly, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a few activists on the jury that weren't so dumb to admit it publicly.

Back