Rio Olympics

surely froome or doumolin will win the time trial, tempted to fade froome a bit as he might have a bit of a come down from winning the TDF derspite the consumate professional he is. and he wasn't strong enough in the mens road race, but obviously he was probably eyeing the time trial more-so.

wow, cancellara is schooling those young uns, wrote him off because of his age and time trial performances in the TDF.

JUDO:
Not surprising but Teddy Riner is in the quarter finals.

Update:
Not surprising but Teddy Riner is in the semi finals.

Last edited:
Conceicao of Brazil just won his 2nd fight of the Games and is off to the semi-finals. So far so good.

Don't really know what I'm talking about when it comes to swimming but been watching a lot of it recently and taking small stabs at the Murricans Ervin and Adrian at long odds in the mens 50m freestyle final.

Also taking Cseh +2500 in 100m butterfly later.

Probably throwing away money but see some value in those lines.

Anyone who tailed me on ktj to win heptathlon @ +225 she has made a good start. In 1st after two events but long way to go. She bottled it badly last year but if her second event is anything to go by it looks like that wont be the case this year. She set a british record in the high jump so she seems mentally tuned in. She also has an awesome long jump and jess ennis isnt a bad long jumper but if ktj is at her best she can blow her away there. All other events they are pretty closely matched.

Edit: forgot about shot put ktj sucks at that but jess is no world beater there but thats jess's chance to catch up or pull away depending on where they are position wise once shot comes along.

JUDO:
Not surprising but Teddy Riner is in the quarter finals.

Update:
Not surprising but Teddy Riner is in the semi finals.

Update:
Not surprising but Teddy Riner is in the finals vs Hisayoshi Hirasawa.

Final update:
Teddy Riner wins gold. Cashed 5.5u bet and another couple in parlays.

Edit: I got odds of -270.

Last edited:
My boy Del Potro is through to the semi

Have 1u on him at +800 after he beat Djok, hes playing Nadal tmr and Nadal is about as broken as him, but just finished playing a 3 set doubles match, after playing a 3 set singles and they will be playing tmr

I'm taking the big man for 2u @ +137

Don't really know what I'm talking about when it comes to swimming but been watching a lot of it recently and taking small stabs at the Murricans Ervin and Adrian at long odds in the mens 50m freestyle final.

Also taking Cseh +2500 in 100m butterfly later.

Probably throwing away money but see some value in those lines.

Tailed on the 2 Americans and Ervin hits at +925. Liked both their chances two from what I saw. NIce one BT!

Bolt all the way to -330 in the 200. Everyone says he looks healthy, cannot see him losing that race. Glad I grabbed him at -220. It's conceivable he loses the 100 but just can't see him losing in the 200.

5d only gives odds on 4 of the women in the 100m. I think Elaine Thompson wins so gonna bet her at +275 but was looking for odds on English Gardner because I think she's a darkhorse to win it (ran 10.74 earlier this year, a faster time than Daphne Schippers--who's the betting favorite on 5d at +165--has ever ran). But no odds. (Schippers should easily win the 200 though, that's really her race. She's -250 and that probably has some value. She definitely COULD win the 100 but not entirely sure why she's favored over Thompson).

I took michelle ahye to win 100m @ +2000. She looked good in heats and dafne and thompson didnt look great looks open to me. I was going to bet thompson but sod it liked what i saw from ahye

Bolt is a lock over 200m.

Long jump final later got about 0.6 of a unit on henderson @ +350. Hes joint fav after qualifying.

stabbing small on Forrer/Verge-Depre at +300 beach volleyball.

I took michelle ahye to win 100m @ +2000. She looked good in heats and dafne and thompson didnt look great looks open to me. I was going to bet thompson but sod it liked what i saw from ahye

Would be great if 5d had odds on her or like I said on English Gardner but no such luck. Lame.

Would be great if 5d had odds on her or like I said on English Gardner but no such luck. Lame.

Im sure im donating £££ to the bookies so prob done you favour! Think i missed gardners heat. Did she look good?

Im sure im donating £££ to the bookies so prob done you favour! Think i missed gardners heat. Did she look good?

Yeah cruised to the win. Plus she's shown if she runs her "A" race she's capable of beating anyone. Her 10.74 earlier this year is a top 10 time ever.

2000px-Flag_of_Puerto_Rico.svg.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Monica Puig wins GOLD for Puerto Rico at the Rio Olympics~~~

2000px-Flag_of_Puerto_Rico.svg.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Monica Puig wins GOLD for Puerto Rico at the Rio Olympics~~~

I would imagine she is in for some nice endorsement $ given that she is...not exactly hard on the eyes.

Edit: I'd assume she has some already since she's a pro, but this probably gets her some more offers?

Back