Rio Olympics

Great calls on Thompson and Henderson, Mike and Sham. Thanks for the money boys. Also, Thompson has a nice ass on her.

First two bets on Olympics...

Just made a little profit on Handball in Argentina vs Tunez. 1.7u to win 1.4u.
Also on USA 100mtsx4 female to win 0.2u LOL.

Edit: LB no more goals in U23 soccer Brasil (1) - Colombia (0). +110. 1.33u

Really liking kirani james @ +120 to win 400m. LaShawn Merrick worth a sprinkle too @ +450.

Up pretty big with henderson cashing despite ktj bottling it again in heptathlon and my long shot 100m bets not hitting.

Going to parlay rudisha to win 800m and bolt 200m.

Great calls on Thompson and Henderson, Mike and Sham. Thanks for the money boys. Also, Thompson has a nice ass on her.

Second that, I tailed on both! Thanks guys! Only regret is I went really small on Henderson...

Great shout on Henderson there Sham. Any reason why Allyson Felix is not the favourite for the 400m? Like the look of her at 5/4 +125. Also, maybe Schippers at 13/8 +162 in the 200m?

Great shout on Henderson there Sham. Any reason why Allyson Felix is not the favourite for the 400m? Like the look of her at 5/4 +125. Also, maybe Schippers at 13/8 +162 in the 200m?

Tailing you on Felix and @Sham5916910 with Kirani James, he looked good in the semis

Re Schippers: I already had 5U on her for the 200m @ -160 which looks bad now but i think theres value @ +160. Adding another 5U on to make 10U @ +110. Could be close with Thompson running as she is but Schippers best event is the 200m as she kind of needs the distance with her slow start and taking a while to get to top speed - she looked really impressive in this in the diamond league earlier this year.

At 10U I'm much too big on her but oh well ride or die as they say; if she looks good in the rounds/semis and the odds shorten i may lay a bit off to get back down to the 5/6U mark @ +100

Last edited:
Note of caution on Kirani James is that van Niekerk absolutely smashed the World Champs final last year, going way faster than the corresponding semi. If he has that in the tank again he will be hard to beat. Obviously James is looking better himself this year, though.

Note of caution on Kirani James is that van Niekerk absolutely smashed the World Champs final last year, going way faster than the corresponding semi. If he has that in the tank again he will be hard to beat. Obviously James is looking better himself this year, though.

Very true. I got burned last year betting on kirani but i think he looks in better shape this year. Niekerk is defo worth a bet but ive gone with kirani after his semi almost run under 44 secs and he was easing down a lot. Its a close one tho for sure.

Wow dafne has dropped to +160 after her 100m performance? 100m has always been tough for her due to her shit start but once up and running and in full stride shes a beast 200m is definitely her stronger event. Im taking that line for sure. Over reaction there imo.

Yep surprised Felix slight dog thought she would be slight fav good spot. Im taking that too.

To add re felix will be extra motivated too as didnt make 200m team.

Conceicao just beat Alvarez by a UD in a really good fight. Fair decision as well. He'll be fighting for gold in a couple of days against someone not named Selimov, who was eliminated in the previous round of the tournament.

Conceicao just beat Alvarez by a UD in a really good fight. Fair decision as well. He'll be fighting for gold in a couple of days against someone not named Selimov, who was eliminated in the previous round of the tournament.

Was that the +2000 guy? I went to bet it but limited me to £20 so didnt bother. Regret that.

Was that the +2000 guy? I went to bet it but limited me to £20 so didnt bother. Regret that.

Yeah, he was up there in that range to begin the Games, Sham. A couple of the guys earlier in the thread were getting him for +1600, +1800, and silliness such as that.

Yeah, he was up there in that range to begin the Games, Sham. A couple of the guys earlier in the thread were getting him for +1600, +1800, and silliness such as that.

I got him at 13.00 and that feels great. Let's hope he goes all the way!

I still think Shippers wins the 200 but not hard to see why $ pouring in on Thompson.

Amazing, so awesome. Just the clip you posted was enough for me to bite. +1800 was unreal. I'm gonna hedge off a little just to guarantee a profit but will ride with him for most of it.

Tailed you @ +1500. Good stuff mate!

I still think Shippers wins the 200 but not hard to see why $ pouring in on Thompson.

Amazing, so awesome. Just the clip you posted was enough for me to bite. +1800 was unreal. I'm gonna hedge off a little just to guarantee a profit but will ride with him for most of it.

That's smart man since Conceicao will be the listed favourite in the gold medal bout regardless of who he fights. You'll get plus money on your hedge. He's 2-1 against one of the guys he may face in the finals with the one loss being controversial in nature. Don't think he fought the other guy yet from what I could find.

That's smart man since Conceicao will be the listed favourite in the gold medal bout regardless of who he fights. You'll get plus money on your hedge. He's 2-1 against one of the guys he may face in the finals with the one loss being controversial in nature. Don't think he fought the other guy yet from what I could find.

Looks like Oumiha is the big favorite in the other semi? Is that who Conceico has fought 3 times previously, or the other guy?

Back