Rio Olympics

Action so far...

0.5 units bolt to win 100m and 200m -120

0.5 units kirani to win 400m +120

0.5 units rudisha + bolt 200m -123

0.5 units kovacs to win shot put + bolt 200m +225

0.25 units felix to win 400m +120

0.25 units dafne to win 200m +160

Looks like Oumiha is the big favorite in the other semi? Is that who Conceico has fought 3 times previously, or the other guy?

It's the other guy. The Mongolian who's name I wouldn't even attempt to spell without looking it up. Oumiha is the guy that eliminated Selimov in the previous round with a big upset and he only did so by setting a pace that Selimov didn't keep up with. Couple people on twitter said Selimov entered with a bit of a bum shoulder. Beyond just showing a high workrate it wasn't a particularly skillful performance by Oumiha. Conceicao can match that pace and is the more skillful boxer of the two.

Oumiha vs Conceicao in the finals. I think Conceicao takes it but will hedge for guaranteed profit.

Oumiha vs Conceicao in the finals. I think Conceicao takes it but will hedge for guaranteed profit.

I thought Oumiha was very lucky to get that decision to be honest. I had the Mongolian winning at least two of the rounds. The Brazilian crowd boo`d the result.

I thought Oumiha was very lucky to get that decision to be honest. I had the Mongolian winning at least two of the rounds. The Brazilian crowd boo`d the result.
Yeah I thought the mongolian won r1, dont know about the other two. The commentators were heavily favoring Oumiha which surprised me a bit. Im not good at scoring boxing tho.

Action so far...

0.5 units bolt to win 100m and 200m -120

0.5 units kirani to win 400m +120

0.5 units rudisha + bolt 200m -123

0.5 units kovacs to win shot put + bolt 200m +225

0.25 units felix to win 400m +120

0.25 units dafne to win 200m +160

I had to take -160 for Bolt 100 and 200 but he's not losing the 200 and he's now -265 in the 100 so I like the value. Gatlin could get him but I don't think it happens.

sup guys missed the last 4 days or so dues to shitty internet/festivals anyone watching the tennis final? this is a classic so far..some incredible tennis here...

I really think the 400 is a tossup between James and van Niekirk. I think the odds are off, van Niekirk at +190 has all the value imo. James will be right there with him and may well win, but it's really these two with Merrit having a (very) outside shot of winning.

Putting 1.5u on van Niekirk to win it.

Good Lord Bolt runs 9.86 and looks like he jogs the last 40m. Just ridiculous.

he slowed down so far from the finish, can't see gatlin doing enough at all barring a bad start from bolt. seriously he could of possibly broken his world record if he went flat out there

he slowed down so far from the finish, can't see gatlin doing enough at all barring a bad start from bolt. seriously he could of possibly broken his world record if he went flat out there

I really think the 400 is a tossup between James and van Niekirk. I think the odds are off, van Niekirk at +190 has all the value imo. James will be right there with him and may well win, but it's really these two with Merrit having a (very) outside shot of winning.

Putting 1.5u on van Niekirk to win it.

Merrit has lane 8 so mission impossible almost for him. Im all in on james now but kinda wish i took niekirk now

Merrit has lane 8 so mission impossible almost for him. Im all in on james now but kinda wish i took niekirk now

Well it's most likely a 2 man race and you do have + odds on your guy who could well win. There's way worse bets to have made for sure. Gun to my head I might pick James straight up but with odds where they are had to hit van Niekirk.

Oh wow it's van Niekirk in lane 8. I thought he was in 5. Welp, that explains the odds.

Took WVN at +200. Then realised he was lane 8. Then that happened.

Well it's most likely a 2 man race and you do have + odds on your guy who could well win. There's way worse bets to have made for sure. Gun to my head I might pick James straight up but with odds where they are had to hit van Niekirk.

Wow from lane 8! Congrats

Or...he could break the WR from lane 8. Wow.

michael johnson stumbling his words lol. that was pretty incredible!

Back