RIO 2016 Lebenese won't share bus with Jews

Could it be that the rituals like Ramadan becomesxa hindrance to propper training and conditioning?

I would think its realy disruptive if you have to fast for a month.

I seem to remember some higher up Islamic authority okaying competitive athletes abstaining from the fast, but I have no memory of what authority or who that authority actually matters to.

Oh BBC lol
First of all i'm lebanese and the real story is that lebanese team were told that every team have their own bus yet the israelis wanted to make things complicated by insisting on boarding the bus with them which they didn't want to since we are at war with Israel.
As for fighting, we didn't want to fight but the guy responsible for the team blocked the bus entrance with his own body to prevent them from entering not by fighting them which could have happened easily if they wanted to.

You should at least read both stories not just jewish propaganda!

If it turns out to be true, they should have given those Lebanese a good old fashion beating. And turned the Bus around straight back to Mecca.

Threatening violence to other athletes my ass. Keep your political shit and religious delusion in the middle east were it belongs.

1.- Again, its a balance of power between different factions, so yes Hezbollah bears guilt but the christians dont.

2.- Funny because you are probably the kind of guy that bitches about muslim refugees on the West. Lebanon went from a Christian controlled country to a country where they became the minority thanks to all the displacement that the creation and subsequent wars of israelis and arabs caused.

Not only that thousands of militant palestines were dumped into Lebanon, the war started between christians and palestinians. Palestinians that had not fucking business being there to b egin with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War

Israel was just one player, the direct blame would be with the palestinians but the reason the palestinians got there was because of Israel, following the start of the civil war then virtually everyone was meddling in Lebanon.

So spare me the fucking notion that christians love having to share their country with muslims on an equal standing and lol at voting hezbollah in, what were they supposed to do? say no to hezbollah and restart the civil war?
Thank you you made things clear.
As for hezbollah his weapons are justifiable because Israel is occupying part of lebanese land called Shebaa farms and ghajal ithink and that justify hezbollah as being a resistance against israel since the lebanese army have no arms and blocked by the US mostly to fight israel

If it turns out to be true, they should have given those Lebanese a good old fashion beating. And turned the Bus around straight back to Mecca.

Threatening violence to other athletes my ass. Keep your political shit and religious delusion in the middle east were it belongs.

Yeah why not try ?!
There is no merkava nor F16 in rio so those 47 israelis would have got beaten up badly if they started a fight

I seem to remember some higher up Islamic authority okaying competitive athletes abstaining from the fast, but I have no memory of what authority or who that authority actually matters to.

I think it has more to do that Arab countries are culturally poor and it does not produce people who view sport as good way to promote once self and country.

I think it has more to do that Arab countries are culturally poor and it does not produce people who view sport as good way to promote once self and country.

Who do you mean by arabs?! If saudi arabia and the rest thats because they don't give a shit about sport they just want to kill
If you're talking about lebanon, than you should visit the country and see by yourself Sports, parties ...
Lebanon is compared to the west including by arabs that is why they hate us

Who do you mean by arabs?! If saudi arabia and the rest thats because they don't give a shit about sport they just want to kill
If you're talking about lebanon, than you should visit the country and see by yourself Sports, parties ...
Lebanon is compared to the west including by arabs that is why they hate us

I mean the Muslim Arabas like the Saudi,UAE, and to some extent the Egyptian sphere.

I mean the Muslim Arabas like the Saudi,UAE, and to some extent the Egyptian sphere.

Yeah sport doesn't matter to them too much .
A saudi sheikh ithink once said that brazil lost to germany in soccer because one of their players removed his shirt when he was celebrating the match before and thats haram lol
They are too backwards for sports

My statement still stands I don't care if the Labanese are Christians or Atheist the know there will be Israhellis in the Olympics its a sporting event not war they can hate on Israel or any country they want but they should respect the Olympics and the host country.

I agree with that. Traditionally Olympics are about athletes who step past national conflicts. The Lebanese should've followed suit.

Yeah sport doesn't matter to them too much .
A saudi sheikh ithink once said that brazil lost to germany in soccer because one of their players removed his shirt when he was celebrating the match before and thats haram lol
They are too backwards for sports

Oh hahahaha

That is funny..... some sheikh can;t handle seeing men without shirt damnn he must have lost a ton of load!!

I think culture has a big part in competitive edge my country does not have a sport oriented culture compared to western countries so we are not very good in sports either we are also economically poor so it does not help.

Yeah why not try ?!
There is no merkava nor F16 in rio so those 47 israelis would have got beaten up badly if they started a fight

Yeah right, its know all over the world how tough Lebanese are. Not like those weak Israelis.
Thats why countries like Lebanon are Israels bitch. You think somehow fighting Israelis athlete during the Olympics is a good Idea. And than later turn around and wonder why all the Western power support Israel. And complain that they have F16 etc. maybe if you start behaving like civilized people you would get some F16 yourself.
But hey better show what a big man I am by fighting the Israelis during a peace event.

Oh hahahaha

That is funny..... some sheikh can;t handle seeing men without shirt damnn he must have lost a ton of load!!

I think culture has a big part in competitive edge my country does not have a sport oriented culture compared to western countries so we are not very good in sports either we are also economically poor so it does not help.
I don't think it has to do with poorness here in lebanon an average guy salary is 500$ a month which doesn't make anything compared to prices here and yet you see Lebanese doing sports, buying great cars, partying even if this will make them die from hunger.
Lebanese are well known for loving life and enjoying every part of it
During the 2006 war with Israel, Israel was bombing every part of lebanon and yet if you visited clubs or gyms you would have seen them full.

Clearly the Olympics must have a vigil for any Muslims who were upset by what happened.

Yeah right, its know all over the world how tough Lebanese are. Not like those weak Israelis.
Thats why countries like Lebanon are Israels bitch. You think somehow fighting Israelis athlete during the Olympics is a good Idea. And than later turn around and wonder why all the Western power support Israel. And complain that they have F16 etc. maybe if you start behaving like civilized people you would get some F16 yourself.
But hey better show what a big man I am by fighting the Israelis during a peace event.

I didn't say we want to fight i said if Israelis wanted to fight i don't give a fuck about fighting nor i support it in any means.

As for supporting Israel. You're probably a child so you can't understand politics. There are countries who are dying from hunger and yet nobody support them even with 1% of money they spend to israel and you're still talking about being civilised. Is Saudi arabia that much civilised? Yet they are supported by the US and the west .

I didn't say we want to fight i said if Israelis wanted to fight i don't give a fuck about fighting nor i support it in any means.

As for supporting Israel. You're probably a child so you can't understand politics. There are countries who are dying from hunger and yet nobody support them even with 1% of money they spend to israel and you're still talking about being civilised. Is Saudi arabia that much civilised? Yet they are supported by the US and the west .

You said why not try? Try what? If its not fighting?

You actually said that if this happened they should give them an old fashion beating? What you mean by that?!

Can you answer my question first please.

Yeah why not try ?!

This is your quote I meant. From my understanding that means you want them to try because its a level playing field.

Back