RIO 2016 Lebenese won't share bus with Jews

Lebanon is not an islamic nation.

The fact that you twist your words to justify a jewish nation attacking a christian nation because of the actions of said jewish nation just tells me all i need to know about your religious bias.

The fact that you think that christians "allied" with muslims tells me all i need to know about your knowledge of Lebanon.

So why dont you read history of Lebanon from the 40s to the 2000s before we even have this discussion?

You know Rod1 you're all over the place. I never said Lebanon was a Muslim country (by technical percentage or otherwise).

"You think Christians allied with Muslims" . . . What does this even mean?

And since you think Israel is getting special treatment, the Ottoman partitioning by France and Britain in 1921 helped form several of the current states in the region.

Further, I'm not a Jew nor a Zionist yet it's abundantly clear that only an Islamic ideology would be so opposed to Israel existing as a sovereign state.

Last edited:
Further, I'm not a Jew nor a Zionist .

its cool, bro. nobody is perfect ;) i like where your head is at. in reality.

ppl like Rod1 wont even acknowledge the absolute FACT that Israel could make every concession he wants and it wouldnt end the rockets, suicide bombing, stabbing etc. It wont end all its neighbors wanting to destroy her. It wont end the hatred towards Jews from the Muslim world.

They just think Israel should give concessions because its the "moral" thing to do. they live in same fantasy world. some leftist bullshit head in the clouds world where these other countries are reasonable.

The day Israel doesnt have the upper hand, military wise, in the middle east is the day Israel stops existing. That region doesnt respond to outsiders via diplomacy and reason. They respond to power and force. Its their culture.

its cool, bro. nobody is perfect ;) i like where your head is at. in reality.

ppl like Rod1 wont even acknowledge the absolute FACT that Israel could make every concession he wants and it wouldnt end the rockets, suicide bombing, stabbing etc. It wont end all its neighbors wanting to destroy her. It wont end the hatred towards Jews from the Muslim world.

They just think Israel should give concessions because its the "moral" thing to do. they live in same fantasy world. some leftist bullshit head in the clouds world where these other countries are reasonable.

The day Israel doesnt have the upper hand, military wise, in the middle east is the day Israel stops existing. That region doesnt respond to outsiders via diplomacy and reason. They respond to power and force. Its their culture.

I agree 100%.

I do think the issue is exacerbated somewhat by the fact Jerusalem is laid claim to by Muslims as their 2nd "holiest site." Obviously Jews have prior claim and its their 1st holiest site/city. So to me it should be the Jews but obviously Muslims don't think this way (funny how they have their butts facing the dome of the rock when praying to Mecca also).

Anyway, I can see that the Muslim brotherhood has infiltrated virtually all governments and colleges in the hopes of eventually turning all nations against Israel. Muslims everywhere are trying to rewrite history even with regards to the holocaust. Its why I call Islam both a cult and a cancer.

I love how everyone is inserting themselves into relationships that have nothing to do with them and which they know nothing about.

a female Saudi Judo competitor refused to compete against an Israel woman yesterday.

http://www.newsweek.com/saudi-judo-competitor-forfeits-match-avoid-israeli-next-round-reports-488342

Saudi Arabia standing up for justice and human rights, as usual. What a beacon of hope the middle east is.
There was a Saudi judo girl that competed in 2012. She looked lost and then lost her match within 20 seconds. So I'm pretty sure she just didn't want to be embarrassed since she knew she'd lose.

Last edited:
3. Israel is not an Innocent party in this but the strongest one. You also cant make a deal with the Palestinians IMO they will not stop until they have all their land back. Considering how long this conflict goes on there is no solution until Palestinians accept that they wont get their land back. But I dont see that happening because Palestinians are just a pawn from other countries. They cant even form a united front between each other to fight the Israelis together. But that doesn't really has that much to do with those guys fighting in Rio.

Once the Israelis are out-bred in 70 years or so there will be some serious changes.

There was a Saudi judo girlthat competed in 2012. She looked lost and then lost her match within 20 seconds. So I'm pretty sure she just didn't want to be embarrassed since she knew she'd lose.

Very good point.

Thats the dumbest comment i have ever heard.
Yeah some million jewish were able to fight arabs yet they couldn't defend 6million jews from the holocaust . Surprising?

Right because the Arabs in the 40's were very comparable to the Nazi war machine

Holy fuk lmao

Big deal. Don't put them on a bus together/avoid fight.

Lebanon as a country was destroyed by immigration and border violations. Everyone there suspects each other, every block is a different ethnic/religious group. I outta know.

These guys were probably avoiding unnecessary conflict which they're conditioned to do from where they live. Probably hard enough not punching their own team mates much less sharing the bus with Israel.

Back