Rin Nakai vs Leslie Smith added to UFC Brisbane

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leslie Smith was very unhappy that the ref stopped the fight.
leslie-smith-ufc-fight-ear.jpg

1077787.jpg
e0ECgDd.gif

Last edited:
I don't remember, haha.

But...

CoordinatedGrandFossa.gif

Yeah man I love some Rin Nakai but this is terrible right here.

I was like WTF is she doing? She needs to fight like she did in the third the whole fight, that reach of her is very limited and I'm being nice here.

Yeah man I love some Rin Nakai but this is terrible right here.

I was like WTF is she doing? She needs to fight like she did in the third the whole fight, that reach of her is very limited and I'm being nice here.
Rin unfortunately is like Machida in that she starts off slow and doesn't really pick things up until the 2nd round. No matter who you are, falling behind on the scorecards early by lack of output isn't a good strategy. She should have fought the entire fight as assertively as the last round.

Leslie is in many ways a more dangerous fighter than Miesha for Rin. She is extremely active and fights similarly to the Diaz brothers. Rin will have to smother her from the start and keep her down while being very mindful of Leslie's submission game.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ MY LOVE <333 (☞゚∀゚)☞

Who is this Leslie Smith? Nakai is in the top P4P worst fighters to ever fight in the UFC. The Tate fight was embarassing to watch. Just checked Smith's record and based on the wins she has she should dominate Nakai.

Who is this Leslie Smith? Nakai is in the top P4P worst fighters to ever fight in the UFC. The Tate fight was embarassing to watch. Just checked Smith's record and based on the wins she has she should dominate Nakai.

Look at Rin's 'record' then.

moar Nakai

QOvKvTu.jpg

999729582.jpg

330016634.jpg

6c8687351319fb46b2a0df68bb2fe526.jpg

Rin-Nakai.png

20140919rin-nakai1.jpg

rinnakai3.jpg

470782900.jpg
210d00a5dc730127fdb677caf4eea9c0.jpg
d09ff671a3a286eea23dd46ba3d2d7f0.jpg
OK there is no denying that her arms are too thick and shoulders too strong for my tastes in a woman.

Likewise, there is no denying she would absolutely get it.

And I don't know why she's sexy to me.

Strange attraction, Ms. Nakai...

Leslie Smith finishing Jessamyn Duke:

Leslie+Smith+Destroys+Jessamyn+Duke+UFN+Cerrone+vs+Miller.gif

God, that was so much fun to watch.

War Chick Diaz.

LOL at that poll having Rin winning. I bet most of the people voting for Rin are trolls who haven't actually seen both these fighters fight or even know who they are.

Rin wants more of this

MRFj7Oc.gif
I bet Miesha still masturbates to this.

I looked over Rin's pictures again and I've discovered she would absolutely end up fucking around and getting it. Good stuff Ms. Nakai...

I don't like to comment much on looks. But, I've seen pics where Rin looks like a weird genetics experiment gone wrong. Big muscles, and Asian women don't mix... I mean... NO.

I don't know why but I'm strangely attracted to her.

Back