Rin Nakai vs Leslie Smith added to UFC Brisbane

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sherdog would cum in unison if Nakai, Lombard, Yoel, and Overeem all fought on the same card.

123921415_crop_north.jpg

Surprized at the poll, as long as Leslie Smith keeps her distance and doesn't clinch up with her I see her winning via decision.

giphy.gif

If only she didn't have those ridiculous arms she would be awesome.

Glad for Rin to finally get a fight. Hard match up for her, Smith probably beats her up badly but if Rin can score TDs maybe she can win.

Nice. I love Rin

Who is this Leslie Smith? Nakai is in the top P4P worst fighters to ever fight in the UFC. The Tate fight was embarassing to watch. Just checked Smith's record and based on the wins she has she should dominate Nakai.

Rin wants more of this

MRFj7Oc.gif

Nakai is such an odd looking girl. Not sure how anyone can find her 'look' attractive - she's like a female Gary Copeland.

Who is this Leslie Smith? Nakai is in the top P4P worst fighters to ever fight in the UFC. The Tate fight was embarassing to watch. Just checked Smith's record and based on the wins she has she should dominate Nakai.
Let's put this into perspective.

Miesha is arguably the 2nd best grappler in the division. She has a semi-professional camp with reasonably competent people training her.

In contrast, Rin lives in the boonies, has no camp - her husband and a few friends help - and she seldom has other fighters come to spar or roll with her.

Despite that significant difference, Rin managed to be an even match for Miesha in grappling. That to me is pretty impressive.

i just wished rin had a better face

Back