Right now, Joe Rogan is more mainstream than the UFC has ever been

Never forget: News Radio

Has Joe mentioned Phil on his show?

JRE is the best talk show right now in every platform including TV because guess what? People actually talk unlike those "talk shows" on TV that are actually commercials for a movie or TV show or whatever Hollywood wants to promote.

I love how Elon doesn't give a fuck.

Puffs a doob with Joe Rogan just because he felt like it, builds flame throwers for no reason, calls out some dude on pedo behavior like a boss, just straight owning this shit <45>

Put in the group of people that think Elon Musk ends up being one of the worlds largest supervillans before it is all said done.

Dana’s troll account detected <30>

While true, he also helped popularize these two, and for that, the Brown Eskimo hype is forgiven...
View attachment 433045
View attachment 433047

Watched Joe do stand up in a packed arena a couple weeks back and he killed it, I hope he spends my c-note wisely lol.

<13>

And to address the topic of this thread, it’s true...he’s always been more mainstream.

Pretty sure that’s why he got hired, I’m getting old but I remember him on News Radio and that show first aired in ‘95...Rogan wasn’t doing the UFC until ‘97, but it was still underground as hell back in those days (UFC 12).
According to Wikipedia, the attendance was 3100 and buyrate of 122,000.

They had a lightweight and heavyweight 4 man tourney with alternate bouts for each.
Wish the UFC still ran with a similar format, maybe once every 3 months do 3 different weight class tourneys in a card, PPV numbers would be massive.

<{UberTS}>

I hate the fact Schaub is even slightly bit relevant and I solely blame Rogan for it. But god damn it I can't stay mad at him for bringing Joey Diaz into my life ya cocksuckas!

Joe's podcast is better than 90% of everything on cable TV and probably Amazon and Netflix too. Amazing how his show has blown up. I hope he's making bank with his podcast. Dude should be making Rush Limbaugh money

it's really not.

Joe got his real fame hosting Fear Factor for years.... don't get it twisted. That's where most of the population knows him from.

He also brought that fan base over to the UFC, along with his comedy and podcast fans.

Joe arguably did more for the UFC then they did for him. Dana even said Rogan worked the first dozen shows for free or something because they couldn't pay him, but he stepped up like a boss to help the team.

Joe is an MVP. Makes everyone around him better. Just look at his comedy troop, he elevated everyone to fame, they would all still be anonymous especially Tom Segura :D
He brought the fear factor fans to the ufc?!? JC, did you hit your head or were you born that fucking stupid?

.....and if his podcast keeps getting this much attention, his talk about leaving the UFC will only intensify.

Curious how much market cap Tesla lost just because Joe passed Elon a doob.
Dip was already incoming, two top execs left. The biggest being their top financial exec who left prior to the podcast. Company being suspected of stock fraud/cooked books. Tsla being in the red since like 07, tech development only goes so far without bringing in profits.

Not to go edgy brah but tesla is the worst thing to come to the fossil fuel indrustry in decades. Why do you think every major media outlet is bringing up the cigar puff weed smoking and dumb shit like the samurai sword. No mention of his comments on AI (which major AI guys disagree on) and other major things like the dependence on a finite resource and traffic issues in the future. Guess everybody forgot about the 5 day traffic jam in china on a fucking 50 lane road.

The UFC is worth more than Joe.

Joe Rogan used to host Fear Factor, a hit show on primetime network television

1421914684284.gif

he has ALWAYS been more mainstream than the UFC

International prime time, that shit was shown constantly even in Australia.

If you don’t smoke regularly inhaling a jay, blunt or cigarette isn’t going to be easy (express train to cough city).

He still would of got some of that smoke into his lungs (granted not the majority), and Rogan can afford the one puff wastage lol.

Telsa is about to go bankrupt but Joe didn't bring it up because he and the majority of the public are Musk dick riders. Musk is basically the Trump of the tech industry. All talk, hype, and promotion
Lol. No big deal, just founded paypal, fired a rocket into space, owns the largest solar power company in the us, founded an open source ai company and revolutionzed electric cars.

Joe's podcast is better than 90% of everything on cable TV and probably Amazon and Netflix too. Amazing how his show has blown up. I hope he's making bank with his podcast. Dude should be making Rush Limbaugh money

It's the most popular podcast in the world and he doesn't even really care about maximizing it monetarily which is obvious from how he runs the channel. He's stated before that he doesn't care all that much about making his fortune larger as he has plenty of money.

Lol. No big deal, just founded paypal, fired a rocket into space, owns the largest solar power company in the us, founded an open source ai company and revolutionzed electric cars.
Tesla has and continues to lose billions every year. They are running out of money. If you weren't swallowing record amounts of hype you would realize that every time Musk opens his mouth about Tesla its a total hype job. He misses his targets every quarter and outright lies to the media to pump the company. I didn't say musk was a failure of a human, I'm talking about Tesla specifically. If people didn't just swallow the hype, they would see the remarkable resemblance to Trump in real estate. Trump built an empire off of self promotion and hype, then almost went bankrupt while posturing as bullet proof before barely making it and continuing to hype himself and the company in to a household name.

Just sit back and wait. Tesla is like a 80% chance to go bankrupt or get bailed out by someone. It's a failure

Lol bunch of salty old conservative dudes that I work with were pissed that their Tesla stock dropped 6 points. Fuck em. Musk does what he wants and doesn’t give a shit about your stocks. If you’re going to offload your investment in a company because the frontman took a hit from a joint (and didn’t even inhale); Then I hope you go bankrupt.
Maybe you should research more before talking or it makes you look stupid.

The main reason it dropped 6% is because the chief accountant and head of HR left tesla. They have a talent bleed among other problems.

I dont even smoke weed, but Elon is a known pot smoker. Hell, he even tweeted/IGd that his stock price on first IPO would be 420 per share. Hes a worldwide visionary, and lives in LA. Its really not surprising that he smokes. I probably wouldnt have smoked on air if I were him, but he is worth several billion more than me, so i need to just STFU

I love how Elon doesn't give a fuck.

Puffs a doob with Joe Rogan just because he felt like it, builds flame throwers for no reason, calls out some dude on pedo behavior like a boss, just straight owning this shit <45>
Accusing someone, who actually helped immensely during the rescue operation, without evidence just because you got butthurt (because you were exposed playing a PR game with your shitty useless submarine) is hardly being a boss. Its called being a wanker.

Joe Rogan was always more mainstream than the UFC. His career was mostly on network TV ffs

His podcast's popularity isn't anything new, it's been arguably the most popular podcast on the internet other than like serial over the last 4+ years

Back