Right now, Joe Rogan is more mainstream than the UFC has ever been

ralphus1

It's hard to be a saint in the city
@Gold
Reaction score
.....and if his podcast keeps getting this much attention, his talk about leaving the UFC will only intensify.

Curious how much market cap Tesla lost just because Joe passed Elon a doob.

.....and if his podcast keeps getting this much attention, his talk about leaving the UFC will only intensify.

Didn’t they lose 6 points or w/e this morning?

dude didn’t even inhale. Looked like my damned sister

The UFC made him what he is today, he should never forget that.

Joe's podcast is better than 90% of everything on cable TV and probably Amazon and Netflix too. Amazing how his show has blown up. I hope he's making bank with his podcast. Dude should be making Rush Limbaugh money

Good for him. He's more popular than most things. The science of fighting isn't for everyone, and never will be.

Didn’t they lose 6 points or w/e this morning?

dude didn’t even inhale. Looked like my damned sister
6NwA7Nf.gif

I love how Elon doesn't give a fuck.

Puffs a doob with Joe Rogan just because he felt like it, builds flame throwers for no reason, calls out some dude on pedo behavior like a boss, just straight owning this eccentric billionaire genius shit <45>

Last edited:
Joe Rogan is one of the highest earning podcasts, dude making bank i hope he pays young jamie well.

And you care because you're bi-curious and looking for a sugar daddy? You're satan and he sold his soul to you?

I don't get it. Why do you care?

stock owners should be happier with weed than ambien

I love how Elon doesn't give a fuck.

Puffs a doob with Joe Rogan just because he felt like it, builds flame throwers for no reason, calls out some dude on pedo behavior like a boss, just straight owning this shit <45>
If only he made more money, we might let him be a sherbro.

Back