Right now, Joe Rogan is more mainstream than the UFC has ever been

Rogan is probably in the top 20 or 30. He's earning a little less than half of the 10th biggest podcast.

https://podcast.co/inspire/highest-earning-podcasts
How much you think he earns? I heard youtube money is good he has premium ads on his podcast videos which pay in the dollars rather than cents.

I read that conspiracy theorist Alex jones was making bank before they took his channels down

Joe also gave us Schaub......

<3> for that one Joe

How much you think he earns? I heard youtube money is good he has premium ads on his podcast videos which pay in the dollars rather than cents.

I read that conspiracy theorist Alex jones was making bank before they took his channels down

Bisping said on his podcast Joe makes about 75k per podcast.

Didnt listen to this video, but I assume the source is there

Joe got his real fame hosting Fear Factor for years.... don't get it twisted. That's where most of the population knows him from.

He also brought that fan base over to the UFC, along with his comedy and podcast fans.

Joe arguably did more for the UFC then they did for him. Dana even said Rogan worked the first dozen shows for free or something because they couldn't pay him, but he stepped up like a boss to help the team.

Joe is an MVP. Makes everyone around him better. Just look at his comedy troop, he elevated everyone to fame, they would all still be anonymous especially Tom Segura :D

Last edited:
And you care because you're bi-curious and looking for a sugar daddy? You're satan and he sold his soul to you?

I don't get it. Why do you care?

Your mother asked me about it last night, but I just rolled her over and finished. Just realized I forgot to answer her.

Musk is a can
UFC runs Tesla

Even though Rogan can be a better interviewer if he weren't such an egomaniac, the fact that he can attract such interesting and diverse guests, makes him a historic person in pop culture imo. When it's all said and done, Joe's legacy will be his monumental role in the podcast world. This is coming from a huge critic of Joe Rogan, check my history.

calling bs

jre gets way more views and downloads than every one on that list

And I bet they have 90% percent more advertisements during their shows.

At the start, at the end, and plugs in the middle.

Even though Rogan can be a better interviewer if he weren't such an egomaniac, the fact that he can attract such interesting and diverse guests, makes him a historic person in pop culture imo. When it's all said and done, Joe's legacy will be his monumental role in the podcast world. This is coming from a huge critic of Joe Rogan, check my history.
Rogan is quite widely respected by everyone except the most ignorant

Lol bunch of salty old conservative dudes that I work with were pissed that their Tesla stock dropped 6 points. Fuck em. Musk does what he wants and doesn’t give a shit about your stocks. If you’re going to offload your investment in a company because the frontman took a hit from a joint (and didn’t even inhale); Then I hope you go bankrupt.

Bisping said on his podcast Joe makes about 75k per podcast.

Didnt listen to this video, but I assume the source is there

Nice no wonder Joe is smiling, 75k per podcast is a lot of cheddar

After that interview I'm convinced that Musk is either a Cyborg sent back in time by the AI overloads to make sure everything goes to plan or he is an alien pretending to be a human.

Joe Rogan used to host Fear Factor, a hit show on primetime network television

1421914684284.gif

he has ALWAYS been more mainstream than the UFC

Rogan is probably in the top 20 or 30. He's earning a little less than half of the 10th biggest podcast.

https://podcast.co/inspire/highest-earning-podcasts

The stats you are quoting are podcasts on patreon.
The JRE podcast arguably generates more money in one month than all of those combined in one year.

1 year ago, this was considered a pretty fair assessment of the JRE podcast revenue stream.

I love how Elon doesn't give a fuck.

Puffs a doob with Joe Rogan just because he felt like it, builds flame throwers for no reason, calls out some dude on pedo behavior like a boss, just straight owning this shit <45>
Telsa is about to go bankrupt but Joe didn't bring it up because he and the majority of the public are Musk dick riders. Musk is basically the Trump of the tech industry. All talk, hype, and promotion

Who said he would?

And he is responsible for his success, not the UFC.
yeah, that was a bullshit comment. i don't get why people are so wrapped up in the idea of bowing down to others. it's a really prevalent mindset.

He was more mainstream than the UFC back in News Radio.

news_radio.jpg

.....and if his podcast keeps getting this much attention, his talk about leaving the UFC will only intensify.

Curious how much market cap Tesla lost just because Joe passed Elon a doob.

Good, bye. I’m sick of his hyperbole.

Back