Right now, Joe Rogan is more mainstream than the UFC has ever been

Joe's podcast is better than 90% of everything on cable TV and probably Amazon and Netflix too. Amazing how his show has blown up. I hope he's making bank with his podcast. Dude should be making Rush Limbaugh money

He was talkng about buying a Tesla like it was a trip to the grocery store

And he probably saves all his money otherwise

Come on... fuck off... let the guy enjoy the fine things in life.

maxresdefault.jpg

Rogan is probably in the top 20 or 30. He's earning a little less than half of the 10th biggest podcast.

https://podcast.co/inspire/highest-earning-podcasts
Rogan literally gets over a billion downloads a year. It absolutely dwarfs Sam Harris for example. Hariss makes around a million per year from patreon donations and doesn't sell adds. Rogan sells adds and owns a share of Onnit
That list is way off if Harris is above Rogan. I don't know exactly what Rogan makes but when you get a billion downloads a year, millions of youtube views per week, and own a piece of one of the supplement companies, you make an absolute fortune

Rogan also sells out two nights and two shows at 2-4k seat theaters doing comedy. The guy can sell 250-500k in tickets on a weekend. Rogan isn't making Howard Stern money but he is certainly crushing

Rogan is probably in the top 20 or 30. He's earning a little less than half of the 10th biggest podcast.
Fairly certain this is wildly inaccurate. The link you posted doesn't support this

You can just walk down the street and people will be talking about JRE. It’s amazing how big his podcast is. For fuck sake Elon musk was on it

I feel like Joe has gotten so mainstream but it hasn't occurred to him that when he makes fucking mma analogies while talking to Neil degrasse Tyson, neither he nor the audience knows what the hell he's talking about

Telsa is about to go bankrupt but Joe didn't bring it up because he and the majority of the public are Musk dick riders. Musk is basically the Trump of the tech industry. All talk, hype, and promotion

Right, all hype...

It’s not like he owns an electric car company that is riding the forefront of self driving technology or rocket company that holds government contracts, has more launches per year than anyone else, and the rockets land themselves...

Definitely all hype!

i feel like if joe rogan offers you a blunt, while you'er a guest on his show, you rip that goddamn blunt and start choppin it up with him.

The stats you are quoting are podcasts on patreon.
The JRE podcast arguably generates more money in one month than all of those combined in one year.

1 year ago, this was considered a pretty fair assessment of the JRE podcast revenue stream.

he's on track to becoming a billionaire in a few years at this rate

The UFC made him what he is today, he should never forget that.

Dana’s troll account detected <30>

Joe also gave us Schaub......

<3> for that one Joe

While true, he also helped popularize these two, and for that, the Brown Eskimo hype is forgiven...
2D3EA972-E7E0-43FD-89A4-A2C5ED25F1F4.jpeg
5345097A-B79A-4693-9E43-FB177579A17B.jpeg
088C5616-BAA6-4CF7-AFB7-B70695FA9234.jpeg

Watched Joe do stand up in a packed arena a couple weeks back and he killed it, I hope he spends my c-note wisely lol.

<13>

And to address the topic of this thread, it’s true...he’s always been more mainstream.

Pretty sure that’s why he got hired, I’m getting old but I remember him on News Radio and that show first aired in ‘95...Rogan wasn’t doing the UFC until ‘97, but it was still underground as hell back in those days (UFC 12).
According to Wikipedia, the attendance was 3100 and buyrate of 122,000.

They had a lightweight and heavyweight 4 man tourney with alternate bouts for each.
Wish the UFC still ran with a similar format, maybe once every 3 months do 3 different weight class tourneys in a card, PPV numbers would be massive.

<{UberTS}>

Back