Rumored Rigged caught on camera (clip inside)

heohanwuoc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Dan raised Jon hand before Buffer announced
Edit: so some people believe that it was Jon who raised his own hand, which mean Jon has already known about the result before Buffer announced.s

Last edited:
also one of the judges winked and blew a kiss at jones after fight ended

or Jones was trying to lift it... see how his hand was pulled down? u think Jones is actively pulling his hand down again lol

Hilarious to think Dan can even pick up Jon Jones muscle bound arm without assistance. Jon knew he won and was only helping dan raise his arm.

Hilarious to think Dan can even pick up Jon Jones muscle bound arm without assistance. Jon knew he won and was only helping dan raise his arm.
i'm pretty sure Dan is bigger, stronger than a gassed out Jon, Jon could barely speak in this interview

Honestly it looks more like Jones lifting his arm. And still....rigged though!

also Dana White was weirdly defensive of the judges at the post-fight presser. something to the effect of "well that's what the judges say, and what the judges say goes"

i'm pretty sure Dan is bigger, stronger than a gassed out Jon, Jon could barely speak in this interview
Dan is freaking tiny. I know the two fighters here are in the foreground but even considering the camera angle Dan looks like a feeble little man.

AoEa0TH.gif

Honestly it looks more like Jones lifting his arm. And still....rigged though!
hmm so another possibility is that Jon has already known the result, that is another rigged outcome too.
Dan is freaking tiny. I know the two fighters here are in the foreground but even considering the camera angle Dan looks like a feeble little man.

AoEa0TH.gif
Good example, exhausted jon is definitely stronger than fresh 265lbs HW full of juice

Eh this is reaching IMO. There's prolly other situations of this happening

The scorecard situation is more than enough to think foul play is involved tho

Eh, Jon tried to raise his own hand and was unceremoniously pulled back to reality. His face had a lot of disappointment in it. He knows he should have lost.

hmm so another possibility is that Jon has already known the result, that is another rigged outcome too.

Hmm good example, exhausted jon is definitely stronger than fresh 265lbs HW full of juice
Jones knew when he heard the 49-46 call. Company got his back!

Weird, it's almost like he knew Jon was already the Champion and figured out when he heard Bruce say "and still" that Jon had won.

Who knows though, I'm clearly just speculating here so don't let the obvious get in the way of a good conspiracy theory, lol.

Weird, it's almost like he knew Jon was already the Champion and figured out when he heard Bruce say "and still" that Jon had won.

Who knows though, I'm clearly just speculating here so don't let the obvious get in the way of a good conspiracy theory, lol.
so you missed out the timestamp or you are just blind/having heard problem? I dont heard any "and still" at 0:17

Eh this is reaching IMO. There's prolly other situations of this happening

The scorecard situation is more than enough to think foul play is involved tho
Lol, his arm goes up after "and still", pretty obvious at that point what name comes next.

so you missed out the timestamp or you are just blind/having heard problem? I dont heard any "and still" at 0:17
My bad, I didn't notice Jon going to raise his arm and Dan pulling it back down just prior to the "end still".

Obviously since he already had his other arm up you must be right anyway though right?

My bad, I didn't notice Jon going to raise his arm and Dan pulling it back down just prior to the "end still".

Obviously since he already had his other arm up you must be right anyway though right?
so we all agree Jon has already known about the result before Buffer announced. Can you link to me a link when Jon did the samething? Raised his hand before the announced

Edit: so some people believe that it was Jon who raised his own hand, which mean Jon has already known about the result before Buffer announced.s

You can raise your own hand cause you think you won. Sometimes you're right and sometimes you’re wrong.

giphy.gif

9995468_web1_mma-ufc219-fight-7_123017ev_005.jpg

Back