Rumored Rigged caught on camera (clip inside)

You can raise your own hand cause you think you won. Sometimes you're right and sometimes you’re wrong.
Can you link to me a clip when Jon did the samething before this? Raised his hand before the announced? If you can't, is this the first time Jon thought he won?

so we all agree Jon has already known about the result before Buffer announced. Can you link to me a link when Jon did the samething? Raised his hand before the announced
Pretty much everyother one of his fights as far as I can recall? Lol.

Why rigg a fight in favor of the heavy favorite?

Pretty much everyother one of his fights as far as I can recall? Lol.

Why rigg a fight in favor of the heavy favorite?
So no clip or anything? He didn't raised his hand before announced after he dominated Anothy Smith although it was pretty obvious that he won, he also didn't raised his hand before announced after he dominated OSP (it was Herb who raised his hand), and so on many more examples when he cleary dominated his opponents and didn't raised his hand before announced, so fk your "he believe he won so he do it" logic and your pathetic "Pretty much everyother one of his fights as far as I can recall?" lie LMAO, you didn't even try to put any effort into your lie.

So no clip or anything? He didn't raised his hand before announced after he dominated Anothy Smith although it was pretty obvious that he won, he also didn't raised his hand before announced after he dominated OSP (it was Herb who raised his hand), and so on many example when he cleary dominated his opponents and didn't raised his hand , so fk your "he believe he won so he do it" logic
What, no clip to prove he didn't in any of those fights cause I'm pretty sure he always had at least the right arm raised?

Anyways though, if you seriously believe this is evidence of a fix in a fight he was expected to win and a heavy favorite I can't be bothered continuing this conversation since I should have been sleeping hours ago (it's 6 in the morning here now).

Cheers buddy, best of luck to you with this, I'm sure you will eventually be proven right here if you just stick with it, lol.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

What, no clip to prove he didn't in any of those fights cause I'm pretty sure he always had at least the right arm raised?
LOL we were discussing about Jon raised his left hand (the hand that only ref could raise) before Buffer's announcement, i didn't say anything like Jon never raised his arm, wtf is your point? Are you straight up stupid or what because everyone in this thread know what i was talking about

Dan raised Jon hand before Buffer announced
Edit: so some people believe that it was Jon who raised his own hand, which mean Jon has already known about the result before Buffer announced.s

That's just stupid. Dan didn't raise Jones' hand.

Look at Jones' shoulder, you can clearly see he's trying to raise his arm. Dan pulled it back down.

Is it possible that they tell the refs who won before, that way they don't raise the wrong hand by accident?

also Dana White was weirdly defensive of the judges at the post-fight presser. something to the effect of "well that's what the judges say, and what the judges say goes"

More like Dana is on the judges side when the judges give the nod to the guy he wanted to win.

When he doesnt give a shit about the result or his guy got robbed, then he gets on his high horse and rants about the decision.

Back