News Rico Verhoeven vs Antonio Plazibat set for GLORY Collision 5, later this year

Who wins?

• Total voters
Gutted.
Hope Rico's knee heals and this doesn't keep him out long.

I feel Rico can get the job done but he can get caught too. Though Rico has shown mettle when being smacked in the chops.

Do you know what exactly happened to his knee?
Yes.
Nothing serious happened. Rico was just warming-up for training when he stepped aside and injured his knee.
He didn’t want to get into detail about his injury, but to me it looks like the injury has to do with his cruciate ligaments.

Yes.
Nothing serious happened. Rico was just warming-up for training when he stepped aside and injured his knee.
He didn’t want to get into detail about his injury, but to me it looks like the injury has to do with his cruciate ligaments.
Thanks because it seems like it’s serious for him to have surgery. I had an ACL reconstruction and tore my meniscus as well but it took a while to heal.
He has money so maybe the recovery would be quicker if it’s something similar

Rico hasn't defended his title since 2021. Wouldn't this have been an appropriate time to have an interim champion?

I feel like now Rico is out for the majority of the year it should almost be a must otherwise what is the point of having a champion?

They could do Rigters vs Plazibat but then that jumps over Jamal - who they put in a title eliminator that he won even though they clearly do not want him to fight Rico again. (Plazibat was given a title shot over him, and before that Overeem who didn't beat anyone lol)

Just seems like Glory still has no direction.

Badr hasn't won a fight in 8 years, can we please be done with this and move on?

I was all for Glory signing him, but he's gone 0-5-2 in Glory. Enough.

Im okay with Badr fighting as long as his pay reflects that he hasnt won in 8 years and he isnt draining the Glory coffers.

Badr hasn't won a fight in 8 years, can we please be done with this and move on?

I was all for Glory signing him, but he's gone 0-5-2 in Glory. Enough.
Im okay with Badr fighting as long as his pay reflects that he hasnt won in 8 years and he isnt draining the Glory coffers.
Badr Hari hints a “comeback” in the video below.
Also, in todays episode of “Vechtersbazen”, GLORY matchmaker & head of talent Robbie Timmers revealed that they’re in talks with Badr about a fight. Robbie said that he never felt like Badr seriously left the sport (following his verbal “retirement announcement” after the Overeem fight), and that he was always hopeful Badr will fight again. He’s quite optimistic about it and believes Badr Hari will fight again for GLORY

Back