News Rico Verhoeven vs Antonio Plazibat set for GLORY Collision 5, later this year

Who wins?

• Total voters

BoxerMaurits

The Dutchman
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Glory.png

The event originally scheduled to take place in March is postponed due to a knee-injury of Rico.
The event will now take place at a later date this year.

Presale registration:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C5PRESALE

Last edited:
Right fight to make.

Whatever happened with the Overeem situation? Last I remember they were waiting on the B sample. I'd imagine that result didn't turn out good, because if it did we would have heard that.

Right fight to make.

Whatever happened with the Overeem situation? Last I remember they were waiting on the B sample. I'd imagine that result didn't turn out good, because if it did we would have heard that.
It’s likely that one turned out to be positive aswell

Bit of a shame the Dutch fight sports authorities don't seem to release much info on anything really.
Don’t think it has to do with the Dutch authorities. GLORY’s been working with an independent testing body if I recall correctly. Could be wrong though

Press conference for GLORY Collision 5 will take place on thursday January 12 (tomorrow) at 3 pm CET / 9 am ET.

upload_2023-1-11_16-54-49.jpeg

They probably will announce some fights during the press, should tell us a bit more about the event

I like Rico but unfortunately he fights in a very weak era where there is really nobody to test how good he is he has lost to some just ok fighter granted it was early in his career so ok but really no big wins sure he beat Aerts but he was like 45 or 46 then he has big fights with Hari looks like shit but wins because of injury. I think if a guy like Stefan Leko fought in this era he would have the same success not to mention the bigger name guys.

Supposedly Rico injured his knee in training yesterday and the fight is going to be postponed a couple months.
Awkward presser incoming.

Back