Rico Verhoeven races a female A-level athlete

Wow ya'll :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s fell for some feminism bullshit. I'm high right now and I can see through all deceits and lies. Look at her left feet. It was like kinda sliding and moving/pushing off the ground at one point. This looks photoshopped or CGI to me. Fake shop. FAKE!@#!@!!!

I know you're trolling, but no, this is in no way a victory for feminism.

The BEST female runners in the Olympics run SLOWER than Asian men in both the finals and the preliminaries of the 'Asian Games'.

Women's 100m Final - London 2012 Olympics
Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce (Jamaica) - 10.75
Veronica Campbell-Brown (Jamaica) - 10.81

Men's 100m Final - Asian Games 2014
Femi Seun Ogunude - 9.93
Su Bingtian - 10.10
Kei Takase - 10.15
Zhang Peimeng - 10.18
Rheza Ghasemi - 10.25
Ryota Yamagata - 10.26
Bakarat Mubarak - 10.29
Samuel Francis - 10.41

I know you're trolling, but no this is in no way a victory for feminism.

The best female runners in the Olympics run slower than Asian men in both the finals and the preliminaries at the 'Asian Games'.

Femi Seun Ogunude - 9.93
Su Bingtian - 10.10
Kei Takase - 10.15
Zhang Peimeng - 10.18
Rheza Ghasemi - 10.25
Ryota Yamagata - 10.26
Bakarat Mubarak - 10.29
Samuel Francis - 10.41

I'm so high I didn't even know I trolled. I didn't even mean to troll. I just trolled automatically literally without thought or trying. It's like trolling is literally built into my dna (literally).

I'm so high I didn't even know I trolled. I didn't even mean to troll. I just trolled automatically literally without thought or trying. It's like trolling is literally built into my dna (literally).

<41>

This means nothing, absolutely nothing.

He musta thought it was whiteboy day

Love that movie.

Gary-gary-oldman-34927645-500-210.gif

Schippers is a blatant drug cheat. Was a nobody in world sprinting then suddenly starts running some of the fastest times in history. She's a joke.

I know you're trolling, but no, this is in no way a victory for feminism.

The BEST female runners in the Olympics run SLOWER than Asian men in both the finals and the preliminaries of the 'Asian Games'.

Femi Seun Ogunude - 9.93
Su Bingtian - 10.10
Kei Takase - 10.15
Zhang Peimeng - 10.18
Rheza Ghasemi - 10.25
Ryota Yamagata - 10.26
Bakarat Mubarak - 10.29
Samuel Francis - 10.41

These :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are probably doping though.

Is it really a surprise hes slow as hell? Hes got a really awkward build. Hes lanky with a lot of heavy beach muscle mass.

Pretty sure she could have made it all the way back by the time he crossed the finish line.

Schippers is a blatant drug cheat. Was a nobody in world sprinting then suddenly starts running some of the fastest times in history. She's a joke.

Unlike the clean jamaicans.

Schippers at 19:

100 m PB: 11.19 (as a heptathlete)
200m: 22.69 (as a heptathlete)

Shelly Ann Fraser Pryce at 19:

100 m: 11.74

Elaine Thompson:

100 m: 11.41 (at 21)
200 m: 23.23 (at 22)

Veronica Campbell at 19:

100 m: 11.12
200 m: 22.87

Unlike the clean jamaicans.

Schippers at 19:

100 m PB: 11.19 (as a heptathlete)
200m: 22.69 (as a heptathlete)

Shelly Ann Fraser Pryce at 19:

100 m: 11.74

Elaine Thompson:

100 m: 11.41 (at 21)
200 m: 23.23 (at 22)

Veronica Campbell at 19:

100 m: 11.12
200 m: 22.87

source?

I don't see how these olympic sprinters are "A-level" athletes or anything like that, they come from sports with small talent pool and they usually don't get paid shit, they only run fast because they train for it. Not to mention that the olympics are synonymous with doping.

For me, the A-level athletes are those guys who are on top in a sport with fierce competition and are now earning shitloads of money while also being famous.

I consider Tyson Fury more of an A-level athlete than these track and field bums, I don't care if he's fat he earned more money and fame and managed to do it in a prestigious sport with rich history. Sprinters would be scared to death to even stand in the same ring with someone who has the power to punch a wall down like Klitschko while Fury would have no problem to participate in their sport for laughs.

Fighters are more of elite athletes than track and field men and women, they're warriors who would be respected in any society in history.

You make it sound like the heavyweight division in kickboxing is so talent rich. Stop being so ignorant, buddy.

"Sprinters would be scared to death to even stand in the same ring..." That is some truly stupid thing to say.
Just because someone isn't in a combative sports doesn't make him/her less of an athlete.

"More of an A-level athlete" <- What kind of a non-sensical expression is that? And you bring up Tyson Fury as an example. hahahaha Come on, now.
The guy in your profile pic is an A-level athlete.

Rico Verhoeven is a joke. I have no idea how this guy managed to become the HW champion.

No shit he lost at a sport he doesn't train in. Too many people seem to think sprinting is just being explosive and running fast. There are technical skills involved in getting our of the blocks and maintaining your form to run the fastest times, and if you aren't trained properly you'll get your ass beat by a lesser athlete who is trained. Forget about beating a world class sprinter.

who is rico voerhoieven and why should I give a shit about him

Back