Rico Verhoeven races a female A-level athlete

A-level you say? Hmm, maybe a couple boxercise classes with Dana and a few TDD seminars.

Men's 100m Final - Asian Games 2014

Femi Seun Ogunude - 9.93

18ik4p.jpg

wtf she looks fake when shes running.... at the begigning lol looks like cgi.

She could learn leg kicks and utilize the Condit strategy.

That was impressive

Even though he weighs much more than her, he is soooooo much more powerful and his legs are huge powerhouses. I would have expected that to be competitive at the very least but she absolutely smoked him

I am shocked by how much she beat him by

I don't see how these olympic sprinters are "A-level" athletes or anything like that, they come from sports with small talent pool and they usually don't get paid shit, they only run fast because they train for it. Not to mention that the olympics are synonymous with doping.

For me, the A-level athletes are those guys who are on top in a sport with fierce competition and are now earning shitloads of money while also being famous.

I consider Tyson Fury more of an A-level athlete than these track and field bums, I don't care if he's fat he earned more money and fame and managed to do it in a prestigious sport with rich history. Sprinters would be scared to death to even stand in the same ring with someone who has the power to punch a wall down like Klitschko while Fury would have no problem to participate in their sport for laughs.

Fighters are more of elite athletes than track and field men and women, they're warriors who would be respected in any society in history.
"olympics are synonymous with doping", as this isn't like that in any other sport

<36>

and tyson fury, holy shit

Pretty sure that was fake as fuck, it wasn't even very good. Does anyone speak Dutch here? They must have introduced that as being fake, because no one can be watching that thinking it's real.

Either he's trying to be funny, or he's seriously unathletic....
Sprinting requires muscle development in a very specific way...done wrongly you're headed for an injury as well as slowing down majorly...kickboxing develops areas which aren't conducive to sprinting well.

Plus his technique was very poor, and that makes a major difference in sprinting as well.

I don't see how these olympic sprinters are "A-level" athletes or anything like that, they come from sports with small talent pool and they usually don't get paid shit, they only run fast because they train for it. Not to mention that the olympics are synonymous with doping.

For me, the A-level athletes are those guys who are on top in a sport with fierce competition and are now earning shitloads of money while also being famous.

I consider Tyson Fury more of an A-level athlete than these track and field bums, I don't care if he's fat he earned more money and fame and managed to do it in a prestigious sport with rich history. Sprinters would be scared to death to even stand in the same ring with someone who has the power to punch a wall down like Klitschko while Fury would have no problem to participate in their sport for laughs.

Fighters are more of elite athletes than track and field men and women, they're warriors who would be respected in any society in history.
More people know who Usain Bolt is than Tyson Fury.

And Usain is filthy rich.

No shit he lost at a sport he doesn't train in. Too many people seem to think sprinting is just being explosive and running fast. There are technical skills involved in getting our of the blocks and maintaining your form to run the fastest times, and if you aren't trained properly you'll get your ass beat by a lesser athlete who is trained. Forget about beating a world class sprinter.

Everyone has "sprinted" before, so they think there is nothing to it. Most do it wrongly. I.E. Don't lift their knees high enough, focus too much on backside mechanics instead of front, spaz out with their arms, etc etc.

That would explain the time difference between him and the ethnic Asians on the list. Google says he represents Qatar, and I know most of their athletes are imported from places like Africa.

Sprinting requires muscle development in a very specific way...done wrongly you're headed for an injury as well as slowing down majorly...kickboxing develops areas which aren't conducive to sprinting well.

Plus his technique was very poor, and that makes a major difference in sprinting as well.

I'm not even talking about his time or technique, but there's literally no pop in his step. He must have zero fast-twitch muscle fibers, regardless of training.

Ben Askren, btw, has 5.9 40 yard dash.

DC has a 4.5 as a high school linebacker.

Both are successful Olympic athletes, in the same sport.

More than 1 way to skin a cat.

But these A-level, video-game obsessed, obese nerds are exactly known for nuance.

More people know who Usain Bolt is than Tyson Fury.

And Usain is filthy rich.

He's the only one who is known in the entire sport. It's not like his fame is some sort of rule. If we compare the top athletes of the sport only boxing (combat sports) come on top again because Mayweather shits on all of them.

Bolt is a limited athlete anyway, he can only sprint in a straight line and that's it. His entire skill can be shown in just 10 seconds.

Fury is a better more skilled athlete who can display an unique athletic talent for 12 rounds in a more prestigious superior sport. He can do what Bolt does (albeit not so quickly but he can do it) while Bolt would be absolutely terrified trying to do what Fury does, he would be scared to death. I seriously think he would literally shit his pants if Klitschko grazed him with his jab.

Tyson Fury is the superior athlete and a supreme specimen of a man. He's a fearless Gypsy warrior. Courage will always be valued and fighters are some of the most courageous athletes and human beings in general.

Last edited:
That would explain the time difference. Google says he represents Qatar, which I know imports its athletes from Africa.

Yeah for sure, his name is about the most Nigerian name you can have.

Ben Askren, btw, has 5.9 40 yard dash.

DC has a 4.5 as a high school linebacker.

Both are successful Olympic athletes, in the same sport.

More than 1 way to skin a cat.

But these A-level, video-game obsessed, obese nerds are exactly known for nuance.

Source on DC running a 4.5?

I'm not even talking about his time or technique, but there's literally no pop in his step. He must have zero fast-twitch muscle fibers, regardless of training.

Rico is also over 250.

Sprinters are deceivingly light, despite being jacked.

Ben Johnson at 5 foot 10 was in the high 160's to mid 160's, for example. At 5 10.

http://i.imgur.com/wApjUQE.png

Source on DC running a 4.5?
" Cormier was an all-state linebacker with 4.

5 speed and a scholarship offer from LSU coming out of high school, but preferred wrestling because he likes relying on himself, being independent, having to come through on his own. The tragedy has brought a new depth to his perspective. "It makes you open your eyes," he says. "Wrestling is a hard sport, but it's only a sport. Nothing I do in wrestling can be as hard as the last three months of my life.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives...vy-heart-daniel-cormier-gold-article-1.522819

Back