Rich kid with tude murders his Papa over allowance in NYC

People like this don't know how good they got it until it bites them in the ass.

Many of those hipsters and yuppies are freeloading off their folks. If those kids are what they are, you can imagine their parents, and the stunts they must pull to exert power over their spawn.

You're statement stinks of ignorant classism.

I have two sets of friend: hipster/yuppies, and blue-collar/rednecks. And I see ZERO difference in just how responsible and respectable their kids are--in fact the hipster/yuppie kids seem to be moreso, probably because their parents are less stressed out about money and have more time for them.

30 year old man getting an allowance. Jesus.

I am honestly more worried about the TS using the 'word' tude.

word who the fuck uses 'tude'?

The parents only have themselves to blame for this. They created an entitled spoiled kid by just giving him money without making him earn it.

The parents only have themselves to blame for this. They created an entitled spoiled kid by just giving him money without making him earn it.
Aww, I has a sad thinking you were going to post something different.

The tudes of some of the posters itt disgust me. This poor kid was crippled by his parents' wealth, don't judge him until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Mo money mo problems imo

Yes, because all spoiled kids shoot their dad in the face. What were they thinking?

IMO what rich parent only gives their man child 400 a week? 1600 dollars a month in NYC even with free rent isn't covering much. IMO it's the parents fault, should have cut the kid off when he graduated from Princeton. It's not exactly hard to get a good paying job with a degree like that.

I don't want to get into too much detail.

But the guy I know was convicted of vehicular manslaughter (knocked down from from vehicular homicide or some such thing) when he hit someone with his car. Apparently murder raps are for poor people, but he did 7 years for it. Which is a pretty long stretch for a rich person.

Based on what I've seen, it's a matter of time before it happens again, because he's given to emotionally erratic and violent behavior. Conversely, he can be a really nice generous guy, but it's not worth it.

What an ungrateful, spoiled retard.

http://gawker.com/son-murdered-hedge-fund-manager-dad-over-200-allowance-1677610465

6372311_G.jpg

The 30-year-old man who allegedly shot and killed his hedge fund manager father Sunday afternoon reportedly did so after an argument over a small cut in his monthly allowance. The New York Post reports that Thomas Gilbert Jr. murdered his father Thomas Gillbert Sr. after learning that his allowance had been reduced by $200; the New York Daily News puts the number at $300.

From the New York Post:

"[Gilbert Sr.] was cutting his allowance. He had been giving him $2,400 a month for rent and $600 for spending money, and he was cutting that to $400 a month for spending money," a source said about Thomas Gilbert Sr., founder of the Wainscott Capital hedge fund.

"They had argued about it before."

Both the Post and the Daily News report that, shortly after arriving at his parents' multi-million dollar Manhattan apartment, Gilbert Jr. asked his mother to go buy a sandwich. Upon returning, she reportedly found her husband's body, which, the Daily News reports, was positioned with the gun on his chest

Yes, because all spoiled kids shoot their dad in the face. What were they thinking?

It's not the first time greedy spoiled kids have killed a parent over money. Guess you don't remember the Menendez brothers.

That's quite a coincidence. Don't ya think?

No.

Google returns results based on an algorithm that factors in traffic and browsing habits. How many photos of arresting officers do you think are getting more hits right now? Seems like something that could come up under a search by a liberal searching for arresting officers harlem?

Why, what's your conspiracy theory? Do I have an evil ulterior motive?

Hope he gets his backdoors smashed in by Bubba.

Back