Rich kid with tude murders his Papa over allowance in NYC

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...killed-son-allowance-source-article-1.2066224

Rich kid with a tude murders his papa over reduction in allowance. Tom Jr murders his father Tom Sr after he threatens to cut his allowance by $100. He goes over to his parents, asks to speak with father alone, and shoots him with Glock 22. Then he tries to manipulate murder scene to look like a suicide.

I am actually surprised this does not happen more often. Many of those hipsters and yuppies are freeloading off their folks. If those kids are what they are, you can imagine their parents, and the stunts they must pull to exert power over their spawn.

odd, hes a grown ass man and doesn't look like he is heavy into drugs. must be some crazy other side of the story to make sense of this.

trust funds is one helluva drug.

some people go their whole lives without learning about consequences. privileged fuck prob never had his ass beat his entire life and now he's gonna have his ass pounded his entire life.

Maybe his dad was a ****.

Creepy little bastard. Could have just waited until the old man keeled over.

when is Jaden gonna murder Will?

Spoiled little kid will regret that real soon.

What grown man gets an allowance? $300 a week in NYC is peanuts.

Stop calling him a kid. He was 30. look at this goober.

thomas-gilbert-jr.jpg

He's like slenderman

I haven't met too many trust fund babies, but the one's I've met have been bat shit crazy, and to hear them talk about it you can understand why.

$400 is a weird sum, but the apartment sounds right. Typically they aren't allowed to get a job or even run a company. It's investment $ only, and that's typically controlled by the trust. So they are grown adults with an allowance. Rent paid, bills paid, no responsibilities. Because of their means they can't trust the motives of anyone in any personal relationship. Also, there's almost no one on earth that can relate to you in any way. That's a recipe for a disaster of a person.

They're all a mess, but he's honestly NOT worse than one of the trust fund guys I've met.

Stop calling him a kid. He was 30. look at this goober.

thomas-gilbert-jr.jpg

He's like slenderman

Rich people even get arrested with special treatment. These guys put on suits to perp walk this clown.

In Harlem you can get busted by a dude in sneakers a t-shirt.

hamill19n-6-web.jpg

Edit: just realized that was a Garner photo. May drag the convo off topic more than intended.

Some people just aren't raised properly... Wow.

odd, hes a grown ass man and doesn't look like he is heavy into drugs. must be some crazy other side of the story to make sense of this.

I used to know them and the son is a complete coke head and is weird as shit. The dad was a little weird but a pretty nice guy.

Back