Rich kid with tude murders his Papa over allowance in NYC

There is already a thread about this in the gheyberry.

Hope the scum gets what he deserves. Holy fuck. I thought my mom was being generous by continuing to give me $50/wk when I went from working three or four days a week to one day a week, and this dude isn't okay with $2800 a month?

I guess going out and getting a job is too much to ask for some people...

wow, 30 years old and still leeching off his dad's teats. You cut my allowance by $200 I kill you. A lesson to don't spoil your children, else you get a grown man child like this guy.

The tudes of some of the posters itt disgust me. This poor kid was crippled by his parents' wealth, don't judge him until you've walked a mile in his shoes. Mo money mo problems imo

What makes you think this guy had to walk anywhere, let alone a whole mile?

No.

Google returns results based on an algorithm that factors in traffic and browsing habits. How many photos of arresting officers do you think are getting more hits right now? Seems like something that could come up under a search by a liberal searching for arresting officers harlem?

Why, what's your conspiracy theory? Do I have an evil ulterior motive?

I was just kidding. But, you did "accidentally" post a controversial picture and then get awfully defensive about it. Didn't ya?

How much you wanna bet his defense will be that the father had been molesting and abusing him for years

Anyone know what you call 100 hedge-fund managers at the bottom of the ocean?

Probably another cut due to rising healthcare cuts.

Thanks Obamacare.

Not that it excuses this, but his father was also going to stop paying his 3100$ a month rent.

The son is a fucking chode of the highest order.

sadly, that's almost as much as i pay. well, along with my two roommates lol.

i wonder just how much he's going to change in prison. within a few months, he'll have tats, a shaved head, and one wide-ass.

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, to be fair, 600 bucks is a pretty paltry amount of spending money.

This is how being rich corrupts people.

A spoiled piece of zhit couldnt handle Daddys cutting his allowance by a measly 200$, he thinks hes owed the world so instead of taking it like a man he acts out like an emo bish.

This is how being rich corrupts people.

I don't understand why people say that.

Because most criminals are poor.

In poor neighborhoods is alot of crime.

Sucks. I can't believe how incredibly short-sighted this guy was. He could have easily used his dad's influence to land a cushy job somewhere. Hell, he could have even asked his friends, who are also probably rich, to hook him up with something.

Sucks. I can't believe this how incredibly short-sighted this guy was. He could have easily used his dad's influence to land a cushy job--
Right here is the point where he would bust out laughing in your face.

Sucks. I can't believe this how incredibly short-sighted this guy was.

I agree.

He was in a better postion than 99% of the world.

Then he commits a very obvious and stupid murder. He probably goes to a maximum security prison for a very long time. And then is in a worse position than 99% of the world.

Back