Rich Franklin Wants One Last Fight in the UFC; Who Should He Fight?

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
Love Rich but he should just stay retired. Cung Le destroyed him, he would get wrecked by any decent mw/lhw.

great fighter, great/smart dude, but everytime he was challenged on the feet he lost. sad because he has a surprisingly good ground game. i say wand or hendo at 185. im sure now that he is an exec in another org they arent going to give him a squash match

I'm kind of surprised that the UFC would give him another fight after he went to work for ONE FC. If he does, he should get a name fighter who's way past his prime, like Little Nog. It would help bring in fans without damaging either guy's faded legacy.

CM Punk makes the most sense. A big name for Punk if he wins and it's not so bad if he loses because it's former champion Franklin.

I'm kind of surprised that the UFC would give him another fight after he went to work for ONE FC. If he does, he should get a name fighter who's way past his prime, like Little Nog. It would help bring in fans without damaging either guy's faded legacy.
Dana Baldfather went on record wishing Franklin well with his new endeavors at One FC. He could have just given Franklin a front office job, or thrown him under the bus as a traitor.

Rich must actually be poor if he wants another fight. Ace Ventura 3 anyone?

Rampage. If he could add another name like that on his resume, he'd be a real legend of the sport.

lots of people saying cm punk and im like lol
Rich franklin would straight murder cm punk

Rematch with trt-less vitor. Let him redeem himself.

Shogun Rua

Though I'd like to see Rich go out on a win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back