Rich Franklin Wants One Last Fight in the UFC; Who Should He Fight?

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
Lil Nog would be my choice.

Rich must actually be poor if he wants another fight. Ace Ventura 3 anyone?

Or maybe he has that competitive drive and doesn't want his career to end on a bad loss? You could use that kind of fighting spirit in your life dog.

205 - Shogun Rua
185 - Michael Bisping

shogun vs Franklin would be my #1 choice, Franklin has beat Wand 2x, Chuck and had a close fight with Hendo so a Fight with Shogun could be great.

This as well.

I like the Franklinweight against Shogun idea. Shogun needs to move to 185 if he wants to keep fighting anways. and we get to see Franklin go out fighting at his own invented weightclass :p

Franklin's a legend, not his fault Anderson was in his era. I'd like to see him fight Nogueira. Lil Nog beat Shogun imo.

CM Punk makes the most sense. A big name for Punk if he wins and it's not so bad if he loses because it's former champion Franklin.

Dana Baldfather went on record wishing Franklin well with his new endeavors at One FC. He could have just given Franklin a front office job, or thrown him under the bus as a traitor.

Dana's not worried about ONE FC not should he be. He has no reason to hate on Rich and I absolutely think he'll let him have a fight if he wants one. Rich is a legend.

Dana's not worried about ONE FC not should he be. He has no reason to hate on Rich and I absolutely think he'll let him have a fight if he wants one. Rich is a legend.

Dana Baldfather has shown pettiness for the littlest reasons, and a competing org that gives fighters options has to be on his shit list. A UFC fighter (he's still under contract with the UFC) going to work as the VP of a competing org can't be on Dana's good side even if Dana says otherwise to the media. Dana Baldfather has shat on other legends before.

At this point in his career and the amount of time he's been away I personally have no desire to see Franklin fight to a decision unless he's spoon fed an opponent he can finish then I would like to see that finish.

I say Shogun, two class acts and former world champions

As long as it's at Franklinweight, down for whoever.

Am I missing the joke here or do you guys really think CM punk would be a good fight? I'm assuming you all want him to murder CM Punk?

Back