Rich Franklin Wants One Last Fight in the UFC; Who Should He Fight?

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
205 - Shogun Rua
185 - Michael Bisping

shogun vs Franklin would be my #1 choice, Franklin has beat Wand 2x, Chuck and had a close fight with Hendo so a Fight with Shogun could be great.

This is my answer as well. No one younger.

Very glad to see that people want to see Shogun vs Rich as well. I've wanted to see this matchup for years but I feel that it's taken quite a while for people to realize that Shogun is over the hill. I think it'd be a competitive fight

Give him a fight he can win. Gotta love Rich.

rematch against Machida? no sense in putting him against an up and comer? Machida was his first loss

Silva III or CM Punk.

Either should sell well.

205 - Shogun Rua
185 - Michael Bisping

shogun vs Franklin would be my #1 choice, Franklin has beat Wand 2x, Chuck and had a close fight with Hendo so a Fight with Shogun could be great.

These.

Hendo at Franklinweight. And then they both ride off into the sunset.

Wouldn't surprise me if this was set up - and after Romero knocks him out in brutal fashion - Dana, trying to hide his 'Romero is going to make me a lot of money' smile, says - "I love Rich...and uhhhh...I think it's time he hangs it up" followed by a slow head shake

Franklin is most under rated top fighter ever.

Dude always brought it. Fought anyone anytime.

Would love to see Rich go out fighting someone of his general era that is still capable. Always really enjoyed watching him fight.

205 - Shogun Rua
185 - Michael Bisping

Im with you on both of those fights

Wouldn't surprise me if this was set up - and after Romero knocks him out in brutal fashion - Dana, trying to hide his 'Romero is going to make me a lot of money' smile, says - "I love Rich...and uhhhh...I think it's time he hangs it up" followed by a slow head shake

As harsh as it sounds, it's good for these old fighters to get killed. Some of them will always want one more fight.

The Chris (or cockhold if he wins) let him go out in a title fight

Back