Rhonda No-Shows 207

Yea. So shell go through a camp, make weight, just to make other plans and no show the next day..

It would definitely be nuts! Who knows though, how bad her nerves are here? I mean shoot, no open workout or anything? The fight is gonna be everything she's afraid of and has been hiding from for so long, x100.

No man. Ronda just doesn't want to deal with the distraction of media and also she thinks she's teaching the media a lesson for "crossing" her.

That report about her having to be consoled backstage after that staredown, how reliable was that report?

You could very well be right. I didn't think of the "teaching the media a lesson" angle that seems very likely.

As far as those reports, shoot I don't know it's the internet right? But I have read/seen it an awful lot all over the place. Schaub said it on his last podcast, and he strikes me as someone who chooses his words carefully and tries to speak truthfully, when talking about Rousy.

But again, internet. Who knows!

She is incredibly self conscious, and I'm sure she will wish she was anywhere else instead of making that walk, but I do think she'll show up.

I have been saying for a while that her method of delaying facing what happened has only intensified the pressure of the moment when it does arrive.

Her fights are always exciting, but I want her to lose and retire as I find her behavior childish and off putting, it annoys me that she makes me behave a bit like a hater sometimes.

It would definitely be nuts! Who knows though, how bad her nerves are here? I mean shoot, no open workout or anything? The fight is gonna be everything she's afraid of and has been hiding from for so long, x100.
Dude i think Nunez prolly smashes her..

But if Ronda was afraid and was "hiding", why would she have even taken the fight?

She was just tired of rightfully being mocked. How she ever thought talking about lube, portraying herself as hot, and babbling as if she was smart would sell long-term is beyond me.

Instead of admitting she has issues and fixing her personality, she just went into hiding. She'll show up for the fight because she'll be mocked more for not showing up. Plus, showing up will allow her to say she is finished with punishing the MMA media and she hopes they learned their lesson.

You could very well be right. I didn't think of the "teaching the media a lesson" angle that seems very likely.

As far as those reports, shoot I don't know it's the internet right? But I have read/seen it an awful lot all over the place. Schaub said it on his last podcast, and he strikes me as someone who chooses his words carefully and tries to speak truthfully, when talking about Rousy.

But again, internet. Who knows!

yea I remember it being reported by a few different outlets but I kind of feel like that might be something made up to spice things up.

I hope to never hear from Ronda Rousey again. Ronda's media silence has been wonderful. Her PR people probably told her to say as little as possible. It would be great if she just fought (or retired) and never spoke to the media ever again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude i think Nunez prolly smashes her..

But if Ronda was afraid and was "hiding", why would she have even taken the fight?

You're not wrong.

But I don't know man, I've known a lot of crazy, worked up woman who are in a bad spot emotionally, when they go off the deep end, and I think (talking about suicide, one small example among many) she has, not a lot of what they do makes an awful lot of sense.

We'll see though. I hope she shows up and it's an exciting fight! And I hope she doesn't end up even more messed up if/when she loses. But I would like to see Amanda win she seems like a good person.

She was just tired of rightfully being mocked. How she ever thought talking about lube, portraying herself as hot, and babbling as if she was smart would sell long-term is beyond me.

Instead of admitting she has issues and fixing her personality, she just went into hiding. She'll show up for the fight because she'll be mocked more for not showing up. Plus, showing up will allow her to say she is finished with punishing the MMA media and she hopes they learned their lesson.

most pathetic post I've read today.

I saw this thread and then sherdog shut down for a couple hours. I thought she'd pulled out ya bastard!
Only thing that pulls out in rondas life is travis browne cause even an ogre like him doesnt wanna be stuck with this
Rnda-.jpg

TS's dad should have been the one to pull out.

im neutral on ronda but i heard she needed to be consoled like a frail child

neutral

Back