Rhonda No-Shows 207

I'll ever understand how someone can put such effort into making such a shit thread.

She is not named Ronda Diaz ou Ronda McGregor.

I'll ever understand how someone can put such effort into making such a shit thread.

You of all people. Only 200 likes on well over 10,000 posts.

Every 50 times you open your mouth, 49 times shit falls out.

You are a subject matter EXPERT on shit posts.

Fuck boy'

Last edited:
The OP is hogwash; Ronda is not hiding just less of the MMA media stuff. She did not seem social shy or mentally disabled in the late night shows I saw she was on lately either. How many late night shows have Amanda or other 207 fighters been doing last weeks?

You say you're neutral on Rousey and are a fight fan. Yet you go on a big rant about her and can't even spell her name right... Did you see her on Ellen or something and decided to find out more about her? UFC 207 will be the first mma event you've ever watched right? Be honest. Ronda*

I think she will show up but the crowd will boo her, then she will win and run away crying(again).

No man. Ronda just doesn't want to deal with the distraction of media and also she thinks she's teaching the media a lesson for "crossing" her.

That report about her having to be consoled backstage after that staredown, how reliable was that report?
Yea she looked totally relaxed and answered all the media's questions in a professional manner./s

I don't think that's fair at all! I'm pretty clear that it's just something I think could happen based on how she's been acting. Even in the text you quoted I said I might be wrong.

QyZso.gif

Back